Crickets

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, it's dead in this section. It feels like someone let the air out of the balloon. SRT needs to hire some strippers to show them how to keep the tease active and our interest UP;)

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking there are some very serious talks between SRT, marketing, Fiat, etc on what to actually release on April 4th in regards to specs, costs, options, etc. If you beat the new Mustangs hp numbers, do they just up the bar for the next model year? Do you awaken the brain dead GM team and have them come to the table with a 750 hp ZR1? Can a naturally aspirated V10 compete at the higher hp and still meet emissions without forced induction?

I don't know if we'll ever know the complete story, but I'd love to be the fly on the wall during those conference calls and meetings.

Cheers,
George

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT kind of went quiet when the leaks started happening. I thought they would have shown more instead...

I thought so too, but any more photo "teases" will confirm just how real/close the Hot Wheels car is, and I don't think they want any more attention given to it this close to the reveal.

Thinking back to 16 months ago when a few hundred people got to see the car at VOI, with the rest of us waiting and wishing, I can't believe the reveal is this close!

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strippers are degrading to women.

Hope the silence isn't because someone's sitting around at SRT going "Oh $%^# - we bit the big one on this boys...We thought the 5-cyclinder, 132 HP engine was the way-to-go back when we started planning this thing years ago and now look."

9 days to go!!!

The first line above was typed when my wife was in the room...These were not my thoughts, believe me :2tu:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really had hopes for a supercar-looking Viper that was low and really hugged the road. Instead it seems they went more the way of the Ferrari 599/F12 route with a taller, more narrow car. To me that takes away that gawk factor. The 599 is a beautiful car but it's not a neck breaker like a murcielago/aventador or even the 458. Too bulky. Since the hotwheel reveal I've pretty much lost all interest.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Give it a few days and I think SRT will strip away the facade and she will be there to be seen in the flesh -- unveiling a new beauty with curves you will enjoy, Lawrenzo.

Rumors are SRT and Dodge are so busy right now getting ready that time for more spy shots, etc. is out of the cards till April 4th. This is the Grand Opening for SRT in many folks minds and a new Ram is debuting also. Huge show for Chrysler Corp., and will likely exceed our expectations!!!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of bummed that I will have to wait until VOI to see it in person :( Oh well, here's to hoping the pictures will turn out good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456