Cupholders For The Viper? What's Next?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the part # is right there in the auction, I called my local dealer and asked them to check the price....$28.60 retail!! And this guy wants $100 for it. Viper Tax! And shouldn't this be in the classifieds as well since you have the Ebay link in this post?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a rip off!! Did he not think that anyone would call the dealer to get the true retail price?

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
if there are that many stupid people on ebay, perhaps i should just go buy a case of them and push them out on ebay? and dont forget to slap them in the head on the way out the door with $10 shipping.....

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
by the way, has anyone else noticed how bad ebay has gotten lately? people selling their 3 year old used crap for 10% less than new retail? i have not seen a deal there in years. i think they jumped the shark tank in 2003.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ******* would spend any money on a beverage holder that won't hold a 12-pack?

Get that thing back to the drawing board, and make it practical for everyday use.

Exactly. I like my stock cupholder. She holds a pitcher AND wings. Don't all Vipers come with these stock? I know mine did :headbang::headbang::D:D:eater::eater::drive::drive::lmao::lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

mini viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EBAY....There`s a sucker born every minute.:lmao:

Haha, that's for sure...sold my old iPhone the day before the new one was announced for $405 after owning it for 7 months. I bought it for $400 plus tax... Now I've got extra money for the iPhone 3G when it comes out... eBay fees **** though :mad:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's mine.

You must be registered for see images

After I sent my go cup bouncing around my interior and got scalded in two different places while racing a Z06 I built a couple tin brackets, installed a couple screw heads and bought some Walmart portable cupholders (4 for $2.39). Cup holders can go in back when not in use. Mteal brackets are subtle and unobtrusive.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62