Curbed wheels repaired

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
Just had my wheels repaired, and really liked the results here is the before and after pics.

Last edited:

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, new rotors but man, they did a good job. Was this a locate shop (TX)?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had my wheels repaired, and really liked the results here is the before and after pics.

Who did the repair ? Did they repaint the entire wheel, or did they just do the surface that was damaged, and blend in the paint with the rest of the wheel?

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alloy wheel repair 713 705 6489 (Houston) did the work at my house. They grinded the edges down then they blended the paint in. Ya I’m very impressed with there work. I really can not tell where the repair was done. The cost was $540.00 for all 4 wheels it took him about 4-5 hours.

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did a very nice job. Did you have to rebalance each rim/tire or was that part of the deal?

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does look great. I wonder if they could fix the polished '97 type wheel or if it would only turn out this good with painted wheels? May have to give them a call...

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great, having a set of acr wheels on my gts coupe this post makes me feel better as I always worried about repair if I would damage one.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a guy at Wheels America here in Dallas do my wheeel repairs. Fantastic job and not very expensive! 24hr turn around

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These mobile wheel repair guys can be very good. We have a guy who can repair most curb damage, at our shop in one day. He has all the tools on his truck. This includes matching the paint or clear coat. Price varys from $150 to $200 a wheel. If you are in the LA Ca area, we can can get you fixed up.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alloy wheel repair 713 705 6489 (Houston) did the work at my house. They grinded the edges down then they blended the paint in. Ya I’m very impressed with there work. I really can not tell where the repair was done. The cost was $540.00 for all 4 wheels it took him about 4-5 hours.

They didn't use any filler, just grinding?