DA KOOZER in Kneebraskyland!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ron,

We would like to thank you for leaving the track ( Motorsports Park, Hastings ) on Sunday, as the minute you left the rain gods quit, and followed you home. It turned out to be, maybe, an hour of a damp track , then almost dry, and finally bone dry in the afternoon. Everyone had a great time , including me, since Ted Hughes let me borrow his ACR for numerous laps.

But first, the Kooz, let me zip around the track in his orange beast ( good color since I clipped a orange pylon showing him where I wanted the car placed, whoops ) on Saturday and that gave me a good indication as to how strong the Gen IVs are.

Ron was doing a very credible job and I felt he needed to see where he could go faster ( he had not been passed by anyone in his group, so the old guy was showing some skills ). Needless to say he might be addicted , as he was definitely one of the quicker new students by far.:2tu:

So, Kudos for Koozer, and glad you came, but figured you would be sick once you knew the skies cleared up ?!

Dan, you now have someone close to go play on the tarmac with!!!

Bill P

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to talk Kooser into tracking with me at the local touring Club. He does seem a bit hooked.:2tu:

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He didn't look like someone who was out there for just the first time. He can only get better with practice!!!

Come on Kooz , go burn some rubber with Dan!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets