dana 3.33 gears = forgeline VR-1 wheels

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the gears are history just like forgeline VR-1 wheels are history and just like BTR roll bars are history. all the good parts for our vipers are history. what makes it even worse is dana has filed for bankruptcy. personally i was told that roe racing had 4 sets of these gears left and that doug levin got the remaining dozen or so. since i have ordered parts from roe racing in the past and ordered parts from them as recently as last month; i decided to order the gears thru him. i placed the order thru his tech dave 12 days ago and he said they got 4 sets and that they would be shipping my gears to me along with a speedo recalibration box and the gear accesories, etc. i paid top $$$ for them too. i got a call from dave late last friday and he says we only got 3 gear sets which are already sold and therefore we have no gears to sell you. i call doug levin today and he said he sold all 12 of his gears sets already. what makes me mad as hell is the fact that if dave at roe racing didn't sell me a gear set (i gave them my credit card #) > i could have ordered them thru doug levin 12 days ago when he had them :evilmad:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth