Dash question

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I am stopped and put the clutch in & stick her in 1st my screen says "Ready" and shows a green path. Upon acceleration the path turns red and the "Ready" message turns into "cancelled" and below it says "speed must be zero". Always does this. Is it due to my timing being off, something to do with the navigation system or just more bad luck. Thoughts?

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What setting is your DIC on? I always leave mine showing the Air Intake Temp. I think you're leaving yours on one of the performance measurement screens.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure I have an icon at 9 o-clock but will double check...have played with the ^ &down & > buttons but cant find how to change DIC settlings....?

will double check owners manual...got any pictures ?

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe you are correct. Also as I disengage the clutch and hit the accelerator I am seeing the word "Timing" with numbers adding up.

How can I get out of the 1/4 mile mode??

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe if the commericals are correct, the green line path will either lead you to your retirement or Carmax! Either way once you step on the gas, both are in jeapardy, hence canceled! :)

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny. Fidelity investment spots right? I love when a cobra distracts the guy and I'm thinking get off that green path u dope u only live once and when you're dead you're dead for a LONG time! ;)

Someone help me out of the 1/4 mile setting. It's been there since I took delivery 1.5 months ago...

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

In that pic to the left of the tach there a tiny symbol for 3 gauges. There's also an up and down arrow, above that is a tiny fuel pump and below is a tiny Viper. On the left side of your steering wheel hit the up and down arrow buttons. Those buttons will cycle through the different information readouts available and in the pic example hitting up will give you gas readings and down (I think) is where you're stuck, on the performance settings.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so select the symbol with three gauges I can handle that. Then move up/down buttons to get out of mode. Gonna give it a try. Thnx.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I requested a full owners manual from SRT by calling them & they mailed it out.

No dice on losing 1/4 mode but I found digital mph...cool

palindrome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense but how can you afford a Lamborghini, new Gen V, etcetera, be a lawyer and can't figure out your cars menus?! I'm just giving you a hard time :)

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be the 1st to admit I **** with electronic features. Not even gonna attempt unconnect.

Even the speaker upgrade is a waste when u have the engine & exhaust to listen to IMO

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62