DC area caravan to Fredericksburg, VA on Thursday....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would like to put together a caravan for the members traveling from our region. A few of us have been in contact and it seems the 495/95 junction in Springfield is the best spot. I know of a Holiday Inn Express right off 95, first exit as you merge from 495, and behind there is the Springfield Dodge dealer where we could meet as well. If everyone is ok with either please leave your feedback, PM me your email and I will put travel plans together. It is about a 40-45 minute drive to Fredericksburg from these locations. The Fredericksburg crew is leaving @ 8:00a.m. so I would like to depart from Springfield around 6:45 a.m., no later than 7:00 a.m. :drive:

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for this, and so is Ryan (cause he has to be!). See you there.

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - this email seems to not be working now. I was trying to address this concern.

I received this from VCA:

The Petty meeting has been moved to 1PM . Our apologies and we are working it and know more on Wednesday if another meeting at the same time can be scheduled.
See you Charlotte,
The VOI 12 Staff

1pm is just not reasonable so my plan is to seek out cliff notes or just drive around the track like an unguided missile :drive:

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated: There is now another 4pm Q&A session. We can go on with the original plan.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at Burger King on Rt3 by 7:30am and eating breakfast. I'll be leaving at 8am sharp.

GT, I sent you a PM with my phone number. Looking forward to a good cruise!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456