Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

We had a great turnout for our Dyno day a couple of weeks ago. We had over 40 Vipers show up, plus two Drag Pack Challengers and an ACRX.
Everyone had a great time, we tested 22 cars in total. Top dog was Rick Hollis with 852rwhp from his Gen 2 daily driver.

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing , what was the highest RWHP on a GEN 4?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a full list of cars/mods and the HP they laid down?

Ya, there is a list of everyone except for me. No more room on the chalkboard, and pretty much everbody was gone. The board had name, Generation and a short list of any mods+ HP.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my '96 a week too late :irked:

Good for you!! I'm sure you "stole" a '96, bring in down to DP when you get a chance

Is there a full list of cars/mods and the HP they laid down?

Mike, shorthand notes on the board. Turnout was lighter this year, rescheduled from the fall and was on MLK weekend, lot's of folks out of town, I was skiing in SLC. Dan's dyno is conservative, don't think a Gen IV, header/heads/intake has ever broken 610, mines at 603. Take a look at Dan E's (ViperX) numbers, stock car with no cats, strongest I've ever seen at DC. His other '09 made 572 hp 2 years ago with headers and arrow intake.

Ya, there is a list of everyone except for me. No more room on the chalkboard, and pretty much everbody was gone. The board had name, Generation and a short list of any mods+ HP.

Your motor done?? Hope to see you at Willow March 3-4th

Stolen from Lance's website gallery;

DC_dyno_1-12-12.jpg

copperhead007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The #7 car, copperhead 505 Built all motor, is still on stock mufflers (sound control - street car) and loaded the 95 tune that morning just for dyno day not having any miles on the tune.

614 @ 6200rpm that is.
And yes, DC Dyno Jet is a bit conservative as this setup made 670 on DC Dynapak.
I think Dan C. Also confirmed testing indicates a 10% difference between those.

Anyway, considering the 800 drag pak 512 motor, 7200rpm redline, C25 DC Tune, upgraded torque conv made 60hp more and bit less torque, that set the benchmark, I'm satisfied with my results.

Thanks for the Dyno Day

Last edited: