DC Online Parts list URL request

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

I recall seeing a post on here some time back that had the Dodge online parts book for our Vipers, complete w/pictures showing the exploded views of the various Viper assemblies and their relevant parts and part numbers.

Can't seem to find it now, would anyone happen to have the link to this handy?

Thanks,
Cal

OP
OP
C

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, THANKS!

Now I don't have to depend on the dumbazz parts counter folks we seem to have in the bay area (thanks for the 2002 exhaust manifold gaskets for my 96, THEY DON'T FIT!).

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I don't have to depend on the dumbazz parts counter folks we seem to have in the bay area (thanks for the 2002 exhaust manifold gaskets for my 96, THEY DON'T FIT!).
MORONS! They are everywhere, not just in I.T. :rolleyes:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
MORONS! They are everywhere, not just in I.T. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!! Some of those counter parts guys act like some of the counter people at Autozone or Pepboys.

I can remember many times when I go in and asked for spark plugs for my force induction viper...I would give them the part number I would need and they look it up in the book to see if it was for a viper....they would then give me a lecture about how the plugs were not made for the Viper....I just say...shut the f up and give me those damn plugs! (I just say that in my head.)

Some of the parts counter guys I run across are that...they think they are master mechanics or something....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth