Dealer offer to buy back Viper

redrichard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received a letter from the dealer who sold me my 09 vert. They need to acquire several Vipers for there Cert. Pre-owned inventory.The deal is for $1,500. over book value towards a new purchase, deal is good till end of month = 3days.:rolaugh:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe, your lucky. When I get those letters they always only offer me book value. Which i think KBB is way low anyway.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better than us here in Houston, we have been getting these offers for a while and they have been offering us $0..... :D
(it actually said $0 on the flyer)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful as they are just flipping numbers. There is no free lunch and they get their money back plus more on the new sale.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not familiar with these deals as I can't afford a new one...Is the deal good if you buy a '13 Viper or anything new?

Be careful as they are just flipping numbers. There is no free lunch and they get their money back plus more on the new sale.

Funny you said this as I was just talking to a buddy re: a free, no-fee refinance on his house and I basically told him the same thing. He's apparently a serial re-fi guy and he swears by his 'strategy' :dunno: Takes all kinds, I suppose.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received a letter from the dealer who sold me my 09 vert. They need to acquire several Vipers for there Cert. Pre-owned inventory.The deal is for $1,500. over book value towards a new purchase, deal is good till end of month = 3days.:rolaugh:
Name of the dealer please! I think if the gen 5 is under 130 I'd like to take a crack at it :D

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a hook to sell you something new. Preferably a Viper with a hefty profit margin.

Ask them to sell you their first Gen V for $1500 over book ;-)