Detail Clinic at Thompson Racing - May 12th

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's official!! Spring Clinic is booked and will be held at our shop again! This time Dylan's back and he's bringin is sidekick Ashley all the way from California! The Fall clinic was a huge success so we're bringing the show to the Eastern side of PA. This is going to be a huge event you don't want to miss!

All orders over $100 placed prior to 27APR will receive a FREE can of Quick Sealant!

How to Pre-Order for the Clinic:

Visit: www.thompsonracing.us > Shop Online
Select "Add To Cart" button for all items.
Follow Checkout Procedures and use "ADAM'S" Promotion Code.
Change Shipping to "Will Call" (Order must be picked up at the show).
Add comment: "2012 Spring Clinic" in Special Instructions field.​

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there if the weather is decent...but...there is also a local dyno day being organized by the F-chat guys right here on West Chester that day as well. Not dynoing the cars, but it should be fun seeing some older F-cars dynoed. That's indoors, so if it rains, I'm there.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swex, can you provide more info on the dyno day? At some point after my ECU comes back I'll have to get it up on a Dyno

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Victor, actually two. See Steve's post in the MD/VA Section: on 4/21 in Wilmington (not too far from Concord Mall), and on 5/14 here in West Chester. I'll post that think from FerrariChat.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am more interested in dinner plans.....Diane text Vanessa

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to hook me up with a conference call service. You guys are killing me! I also need Jeff's number. (Sorry Eric!)

Diane

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're correct! Show starts at 2, but the lunch truck will be there at 12:00. People were asking when to be there and I would tell you 12 is early, 1pm is good.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds good. Just as well, because my microwave oven took a dump yesterday, and Saturday morning is the first chance I'll get to go buy a new one.

Diane, I'll be in touch...

SuperBird4404BBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great detailing clinic put on by the Thompson Racing Family. The information that was passed on by the instructors about the use of Adam’s Car Care products was fantastic. The hospitality was second to none.

Many thanks to Adam’s Car Care, the Thompson crew, Ashley, Justin and Dylan.

Check out the Adam's website for photos.