Did anyone else get a survey from Dodge emailed to them?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think thats Kim's email from VCA HQ. Its most likely legit. I wouldnt know for sure though, in 1.5 years, I've NEVER got any email from VCA even after giving them my correct email address twice :confused:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's legit and I'm going to remove the email as that is a great way that spammers pick up emails on the open internet. Kim has enough trouble dealing with our bunch of crazies, lol, she does not need a spam attack on her private email.

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's legit and I'm going to remove the email as that is a great way that spammers pick up emails on the open internet. Kim has enough trouble dealing with our bunch of crazies, lol, she does not need a spam attack on her private email.

Sorry, thanks for removing

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ooops...I just completed the survey. I thought they asked some good questions...

Like about if I was interested to buy a SRT 10...I said "Hell No!" and at the end I was going to put a comment about waiting for the new Coupe...but I thought that might be going too far. I did say I would buy the new Challenger should it look like what it did the last time I saw it. That is a nice car..

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got it as I'm reading this post.

I get pissed at the spam but, DC disserves my opinion:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the same E-Mail, completed the survey before I looked here. We should give them the info they need to continue to support our viper interests.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it to...
Tryed to fill it in the best i could even though i am in the UK..
and yes i did tick for a SRT8 Challenger MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did it. I strongly recommend everybody take it, they are obviously looking for what we will buy in terms of vehicles so a good vote for the Challenger and they said Challenger SRT 8! is needed as well as the SRT Coupe 2007. Be a disaster if we did not vote for that. But in ADDITION they are clearly asking what else we would like in terms of Travel, online activities, racing many other things. Opportunities are memtioned for fleet and business owners. They clearly are thinking about doing stuff for viper owners and asking what we want and they never specifically mention VOI but I think you will see the relationship between questions regarding travel, meeting friends and planned activities. So support VOI. Hey and ya get an SRT hat for doing it too, I was about to order one on EBay, woohoo! Oh, don't click the NASCAR box!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just received mine and came to the boards making sure it was legit.
thanks lee :2tu:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I filled it out as honestly as possible, but I just couldn't resist answering the last page:

"My humble opinion - I'm not going to buy a $100,000 Mercedes-Vette. If I wanted a Corvette I would travel ten minutes from my home, put $40,000 on the table and drive home with a vette. If I wanted a Mercedes Benz I would travel ten minutes in the opposite direction, put $40,000 down and buy a Pre-Certified-Post-Serviced-Tenured-Registered used Mercedes Benz with six different warrantee contracts. But heres the catch - I think Mercedes Benz is one of the most over-priced, over-engineered, over-weight, over-rated, under-powered lines of cars ever created (with the possible exception of the Daewoo.) On the other hand I think the Vette is the automotive equivalent of Tom Cruise -good looking but overly flamboyant, with often unpredictable performance. Worst, if you look around you can't walk more than ten feet without seeing a completely different version. Bring them together and you get... well you get the SRT line of cars! Ask DrZ this - When is he going to get the international community away from designing and building Dodge cars, especially the viper? Add two weeks after that answer and that'll be the day I reconsider buying a dodge vehicle."

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooops...I just completed the survey. I thought they asked some good questions...

Like about if I was interested to buy a SRT 10...I said "Hell No!" and at the end I was going to put a comment about waiting for the new Coupe...but I thought that might be going too far. I did say I would buy the new Challenger should it look like what it did the last time I saw it. That is a nice car..

I got the survey too and stated, please make a new Viper with more power and new looks.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I filled it out as honestly as possible, but I just couldn't resist answering the last page:

"My humble opinion - I'm not going to buy a $100,000 Mercedes-Vette. If I wanted a Corvette I would travel ten minutes from my home, put $40,000 on the table and drive home with a vette. If I wanted a Mercedes Benz I would travel ten minutes in the opposite direction, put $40,000 down and buy a Pre-Certified-Post-Serviced-Tenured-Registered used Mercedes Benz with six different warrantee contracts. But heres the catch - I think Mercedes Benz is one of the most over-priced, over-engineered, over-weight, over-rated, under-powered lines of cars ever created (with the possible exception of the Daewoo.) On the other hand I think the Vette is the automotive equivalent of Tom Cruise -good looking but overly flamboyant, with often unpredictable performance. Worst, if you look around you can't walk more than ten feet without seeing a completely different version. Bring them together and you get... well you get the SRT line of cars! Ask DrZ this - When is he going to get the international community away from designing and building Dodge cars, especially the viper? Add two weeks after that answer and that'll be the day I reconsider buying a dodge vehicle."

My friend, I have to tell you that you are starting to sound like a guy who used to be your arch enemy, Craig210mph. You know I respect your opinion but I'm sure they just threw your survey away so you lost the opportunity to get in a hooorah for the SRT8 Challenger SRT8, which I KNOW you would buy if it has a stick, and NO decisions have been made about that per the other thread, and you lost the chance to vote for the 07 coupe. Having designed some surveys like this I can tell you there will be just a few questions they want answers to, hidden amongst the other stuff and I think this one was about the possible production of the SRT8 Challenger, the 07 Viper coupe, the SRT10 truck, the Crossfire and most importantly VOI.
Just my humble analysis I know less than nothing officially.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it wouldn't let me enter my $ for mods, kept rejecting it

probably never got $5K for Viper mods hahahaa!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
My friend, I have to tell you that you are starting to sound like a guy who used to be your arch enemy, Craig210mph.
Ouch. Harsh man, harsh...

Seriously though me and Craig may have butt heads about most things (pun intended for those who know about the new dodge viral campaign) but we never disagreed about the SRT. Enemy of my Enemy. My true nemisis were BnB and Smokin, both of which have gone to sites more suited to thier own interests.

You know I respect your opinion but I'm sure they just threw your survey away so you lost the opportunity to get in a hooorah for the SRT8 Challenger SRT8, which I KNOW you would buy if it has a stick,
If they threw away my survey because of my opinion then they were'nt qualified to run it in the first place. If they are just counting the positive numbers then it'll just prove they aren't listening to most of us anyway. No harm done either way.

As for buying the Challenger - if they made a Hemi/6spd I'd consider it, but only after seeing how difficult it would be to disable all the driver handicap equipment first (which you know they won't be able to resist adding.) If the TC and ABS are intergrated like they are on the Charger it would be cheaper and easier to simply buy a 74 Challenger and re-build a hemi clone.

and you lost the chance to vote for the 07 coupe.
If you're right about them throwing my survey away then it might benefit the rest of you anyway. Afterall and all things considered, do you really think I would have ever voted to keep producing anything on the SRT line? Now that the SRT4 neon has been axed the whole department can be mothballed for all I care. I made clear back in 2003 (long before craig hated the srt btw) that dodge should have just let the viper die a graceful death.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I filled mine out....can't wait for the Challanger SRT8 baseball cap....

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Filled out mine as well. Viper should be top of the heap....plain and simple. Lots of info in that survey. Very carefully worded.

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm confused!!! This is what my email said:

"We are contacting only a few Viper Club members for this study, so your participation is critical."

For a moment there, I felt special :confused:

Another vote for the Challenger here :headbang:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I filled out mine, but it didn't seem to well oriented to Vipers. :( Basically it sounded like they wanted to know if Viper owners would cross over to purchase other DCX cars, and if so, where should they place their ads. :rolleyes:

They didn't ask us what we would like to see in a new Viper, whether we would like to see some Viper ads (you can't see a Chevy ad without seeing a Corvette!), or how we think they could get rid of that *** full of unsold SRT's that are sitting in lots all over Detroit. :p Don't kid yourselves, they're not asking us what we would like as consumers of their cars, they're trying to find out the best way to spoon feed us the cars they've already decided to build.

Oh well, I'll enjoy the hat and maybe we'll get a "special" new limited edition color for the '08 SRT-10's with the funny hood. :2tu: It's too bad, they had such a franchise and they've just pis*ed it away! :confused:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I filled it out and it seemed like I was taking a Myers-Brigg psych assessment...I thought for sure I would be seeing a page with an ink-blot test asking if I see a Viper or a Z06. :p

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they were trying to see if the Viper as a Halo car influences the purchased of other DC vehicles.
I see this all the time at club events. Lots of business owners that never owned a Dodge before, begins to purchase Dodge vehicles for their business use.
If you can make the CEO happy, lots of dollars get turned loose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62