Did anyone try their supercharged beast on the road course at VOI?

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark Cooper from Virginia did. I supercharged his Viper about two years ago. He made 58 laps around the course and said that his front straight speeds were by comparison 15 to 20 mph faster that most other cars. This car runs no race fuel and has no intercooler. If that isn't a testament to the durability of a combination I don't know what is.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had 56 laps with my Heffner Supercharged car on Sat, and it ran great, I have it all on video, now to try to transfer analog to mpg HELP!!! I was hitting 125-30 on the front bank, and 100-05 on the back bank. The instructors had some great compliments for the take off and acceleration and sound.. The Stop Tech Brakes are incredible!

In fact, the instructors asked me to slow down, they said that I was accelerating to fast, but all in all, the car ran great, 2 years, no problems with the super charger or pistons I had made for the V. The Viper never got excessively hot, and I checked the oil level after,, non missing.

I wish I could have made the drags, next time!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get a chance too! My car was on display and it was raining as well my track day. Sunday we went back to Bowling Green to watch the Mustang Nationals! But I did drive my car to nashville and back! With me driving there is always the possibility of road Racing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62