DLM Supercharger for sale

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Mr. Wilson,

We've never met, but I want you to know I hate you.

Worst regards,

Brian

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Wilson,

We've never met, but I want you to know I hate you.

Worst regards,

Brian

LOL!!!!!!!!

Now the fun begins.... forged pistons, and while I'm in there...heads, cam, and is there someone local that can help me do it or should I just send it to Doug?!?!?!

Anybody want to buy a kidney?????

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jim, you got a serious deal, as that is less than I paid for my ROE kit! You could not have bought the kit from a more stand up guy. Enjoy it, as many people would have killed to get there hands on it for even thousands more.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Now the fun begins.... forged pistons, and while I'm in there...heads, cam, and is there someone local that can help me do it or should I just send it to Doug?!?!?!

Anybody want to buy a kidney?????

Forged pistons are a must, and though heads and cam are not necessary, I would *highly* recommend them. I just got my car back from Doug and it has his Pro 4 heads; the highest level offered. The difference is astounding.

I didn't need a cam or piston change, since I have a '99.

I would *definitely* send it to Doug for the installation. No one knows how to install it better, obviously, since he built it originally. Use Gary Almond for transport - I've heard nothing but good things about him.

Give Doug a call. I think you'll be surprised at how reasonable his prices are.

Enjoy your package, you got a great deal. :2tu:

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim, since you have that creampuff car I think you should just flip that SC kit to me. Oh and help me install it too! :smirk:

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Supra, when are we going to see some pictures of that beast? I guess I can wait untill Sunday.

And as for you Phoenix...I've got your creampuff right here pal!!!! :shocked:

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Have not been able to take any pics of the snake or the new Supra for that matter mainly due to the weather and the fact that I am between houses! I'm living at one of my brother's guest house till my new house is done and he doesn't have a spare spot on the garage, sooooooooo the Viper is at a different brother's house (about 15 miles away) in a spare spot in the garage and the Supra is at a friend's house in a spare spot in his garage (close to where I'm staying, I bought him a garage door opener for his trubles for his 3rd bay).

So not only do I not have the snake close to me, and we have been getting this crappy weather anyway, so I have only been able to see/drive it about once a week;(

I'll have it for sure on Sunday because I have done the Globe runs in several different Supras and my 996TT but never in a Viper:)

Hey Supra, when are we going to see some pictures of that beast? I guess I can wait untill Sunday.

And as for you Phoenix...I've got your creampuff right here pal!!!! :shocked: