Dodge Viper SRT-10 Facebook group.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I created a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Facebook group because I thought it would be better to have a member create it before a non-member or that other chat board beats us to it. Not that we have any more time to spend online and reading forums and the like.

Someone higher up might consider a VCA group although there are 3 of them now aleady listed as VCA for other non-car things.

Anyway, search on Viper or SRT-10 and you should be able to find it. I have the group listed as open for now, unless it attracts a ton of riff-raff. Well, lower brow then the likes that lurk here anyway. :rolleyes:

That is if anyone that reads this here knows what facebook is. :rolaugh:

TMM

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm finding 37 groups with "Dodge Viper SRT-10" or some combo of those words in the title and/or description. Can you tell us what car you have in the group picture? Maybe a link?

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah link it. i found a couple groups but all seem to be people that wish they had a viper haha.

OP
OP
T

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I titled my Group "Dodge Viper SRT-10" exactly and when I search was the only group that had a fangs logo.

This is using the new "groups" feature and is not a fan/friend type page found when searching for friends.

When I searched Viper in the "Groups" I only saw a few entries.

Not that I haven't seen Facebook search totally fail to find things or people even when I spelled a name and location exact.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Facebook really??? What's next MySpace or Twitter?

Too cool for Facebook? You might be surprised to find that thousands of automotive performance industry reps, CEO's, and magazine editors all have facebook pages now. It isn't just for college kids nowadays. Actually comes in handy, keeping up with what the industry is putting out.

Tony

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave