Dogs and Vipers - Bring em' for a ride?

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Odd subject I know.

Love my dog dearly and she goes everywhere with me. I've seen a lot of people here post stuff on their pets. She is always trying to get in the Viper. I never let her.

Question - (If you protect the seats) - Do you take your dog in your Viper? Is there any safe way of doing this?

Oh...love dog pics if you have them.

Here she is trying to convince me to give her a lift.

Our_house_186.jpg

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car, do whatever you want.

No way I'd ever let some stinky dirty mutt shed and slobber all over my Viper though. With the exception of a few that I've picked up at bars anyway.

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I saw this thread, the first person I thought of was Chuck. :rolaugh:

As for my dogs and my cars, none of them are allowed in any of the cars except for my truck. The back seat in my truck looks a slobber graveyard sprinkled with hair. Even if your dog did not slobber, and did not shed, their nails would scratch the seats, doors, consoles, etc.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love dogs and I love cars but I don't like to have dogs around my cars.

Nice look car and dog buy the way.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dogs are not allowed in any of my cars. That is why we use my wifes car too go too the beach.

You must be registered for see images attach

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a very safe way of doing this, buy a Yorkie. :lmao:

No dogs in any of my cars. :nono: That is what pickup beds are for. :2tu:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dog loves cars, but there is no way my ******** Bulldog is going to be driving with me in a Viper....

DSCN5794.jpg

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richie, that's some good looking hounds you got there. And Dave, yours are so cute.

Mine are too big to safely sit one harnessed in the seat of a Viper (with gortex seat cover!) I have 5 rescue cases!

The '68 Amerson estate gives them all room to travel, they even go sit in it in the day when I'm working on the Viper out side.

Last edited:

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my dog wont get out the pool

You must be registered for see images

even if he did, the jeep is the only thing he gets in, along with the dirty mountain bikes, skis, and camping stuff. forget the viper.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have taken both my dogs for rides in the Viper before. My Yorkie loves riding in the viper, all I do is make sure her nails are clipped and she can sit wherever she likes. No shedding, no slobber, no puncture or scratch marks. I also take my Min Pin for rides but he hates car rides so he never goes. But YES my dogs have been in my Viper before, when we get a big dog, that will be a different story.:drive:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No! However if you realy wanted to, put on leather booties(On the dogs) .We use them during the winter during temps below 25F. Prevents their feet from freezing on long walks. They are made for dogs of various paw sizes and can be found in the usual dog equipment catalogs. GTS Bruce

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the real question is what everyone is saving the passenger seat experience for if not for the creature that they claim they love so much.

No, I don't have a dog but do know now that my cat throws up in a car.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to take one of the dog for a cruise in the Viper but I know it would be a problem..so I got a car just for the dogs.

Boxer and two beagles here...the beagles don't care about riding in the cars but the boxer is always ready to go..

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine that picture of your mates little kitten is SO cute! I hope he is training him (or her?) to fetch tools from the tool tray when he needs them :)

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has got to be the funniest message, yet. I have a Wiemaraner that I take hunting in my jeep. Before the mother died she would contantly run back and forth in the back seat so she wouldn't miss anything. He pup now 9 is kind of freaked out from the mom and goes in the back. She ripped up the carpent and squezed through the driver side seat. She always wants to sit on my lap. Once she crawled under my legs and almost got me into an accident. She usually stays put, but I would never let her ride in the viper because I couldn't trust her. (although I would like to) So for her safety and mine as well as the car, I say NO. Thanks guys for sharing the photos. Love Dogs

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have no problem putting my Bulldog in any of my cars. He slobers over the consloe but its easy to clean.

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I take my cattle dog in the Viper. A couple of towels over the seat and she's good to go. It's best with the top down. Chicks dig seeing a cute dog riding shotgun in the beast! :drive:

Now the German Shepherd and Siberian Husky are a different story... No Viper rides for them unless they're unconscious... :nono:

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

4207henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem taking my lab for a ride, its just a car, its just a thing, its a piece of metal, and one day, it will be gone forever, so why not take mans best friend with you.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend on mine has a Spinoni Itiliana that goes everywhere...even in his '02 ACR. That;s a alot of dog hanging out the window!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth