Drag Racing at Gateway Intl. 6/22/06 (friday)

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drag Racing at Gateway Intl. 6/22/07 (friday)

June 22nd Viper Drag Racing at Gateway International Raceway Yes! We were able to work out a great deal with the track. We have the track for 6.5 hours on Friday the 22nd of June, from 10am to 4:30pm. You can make unlimited number of passes down the ¼ mile strip for only $150 for the entire day. This is a rare opportunity and I’d like to thank our club treasurer, Mary, for making this happen. The concessions stand will also be open with food and cold beverages. I need at least 24 cars for this event to make it happen, and we’ll limit it to 45 cars. If we don’t get enough Vipers, I will invite a few cars from another club, or if you have a friend that is interested in bringing their own car, the fee is the same. Spectators are welcome and will be charged a $10 entrance fee. Please make your check out to the Gateway Viper Club and send them to me as soon as possible to reserve you space. Also, if you have a friend interested in racing, I will also need to collect their money and will need their name and the type of car they will be running. Again, this is a great opportunity to get out and have fun on the track. They will allow side by side racing and passengers are allowed, but all NHRA rules apply, so drivers will need a helmet and seat belts must be worn. Cars running faster than 11.49 will need a roll bar. Cars running faster than 10.99 will need a cage. Cars running faster than 9.99 will have to have a NHRA license. Please send me an e-mail to confirm your spot and send me a check by May 15th, before I open it up to another club.

Last edited:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you post pictures. I think you may want to edit the date of the title.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm sounds like alot of fun. Darn rules, I wouldn;t be able to run anyway 10.99 needs a cage, they kicked me off the track last time i ran a 10.60 :( oh well
Be sure to get vids and pictures, I want to know who got the best time.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a fun day at the track yesterday. Thanks for all in attendance.

My personal best was an 11.33 at 126. Also had 11.37, and several 11.4's and 11.5's

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth