Drive over to Bradanton for Super Car Shootout

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA South Florida will be driving over to Bradanton this Saturday, December 13, 2008 to watch the Super Car Shootout.

We will meet at 7am sharp, at the Mobil gas station located at the NE corner of 595 and Flamingo.

Please be punctual as one of us going will be racing that morning.

See you then.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HAV FUN ALL!

PartsRack committed very early to this event.....We are providing 3 gift certs $200+$150+$150 for the Top PRIVATE Vipers in 3 classes. We will provide these to WINNERS after the results are officially posted.

We did NOT want these as 'raffle prizes', or tuner gifts, but as ALWAYS we want the top-3 privately-owned Viper owners eligible.

HAVE FUN and BE SAFE !

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/618427-bradenton-race-update.html

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAV FUN ALL!

PartsRack committed very early to this event.....We are providing 3 gift certs $200+$150+$150 for the Top PRIVATE Vipers in 3 classes. We will provide these to WINNERS after the results are officially posted.

We did NOT want these as 'raffle prizes', or tuner gifts, but as ALWAYS we want the top-3 privately-owned Viper owners eligible.

HAVE FUN and BE SAFE !

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/618427-bradenton-race-update.html

Jon,

Just wanted to say thanks for always supporting these type of events. Your company name was mentioned numerous times and I know everyone that atteneded today heard it over that loud speker!

Hope to see you soon. Detroit in January?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Ivan! Remember our FIRST FLA-VCA drag event EVER, back in 96? I still remember getting you down to 12.05 in your 96 GTS, bone-stock/tubes-filters. Great run.

I hope the Bradenton results get posted soon...... so we can see the Viper Owners who won our certifs!

Doris is thinking about DTW in JAN ........ this will be a 'bad-year' for auto-shows Im afraid...

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Ivan! Remember our FIRST FLA-VCA drag event EVER, back in 96? I still remember getting you down to 12.05 in your 96 GTS, bone-stock/tubes-filters. Great run.

I hope the Bradenton results get posted soon...... so we can see the Viper Owners who won our certifs!

Doris is thinking about DTW in JAN ........ this will be a 'bad-year' for auto-shows Im afraid...

Jon, your mind never ceases to amaze me. What a memory! But then again, you are Jon B, the utmost anal correct, clear minded, sharp thinking, most eloquent speaker, spelling B champ, and Keeper of the VCA Bylaws!

Hope to see you really soon!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, your mind never ceases to amaze me. What a memory! But then again, you are Jon B, the utmost anal correct, clear minded, sharp thinking, most eloquent speaker, spelling B champ, and Keeper of the VCA Bylaws!

Hope to see you really soon!

Thanks old timer...... (I think)