drivers window

wbexxon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know it has been talked about alot. I have 2005 Copperhead with 1200 miles. When i shut the drivers door I pushed on the window and heard a snap noise. Now it doesn't line up when i shut the door. I have to roll it down and get in to roll up...sometimes it still lines up but not often. I figure it needs a regulator from all the stuff I read.
My question is where and who can repair it? I live in central PA and no one around here wants to mess with it. I was trying to get it apart but was afraid of breaking something. It doesn't look like a easy job. Thanks for any replies.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Taking it apart isn't too terribly difficult if you've got some basic wrenching experience, but getting it back in is a test of patience and creativity. I did mine a year or two back and it was okay to do myself, though I do pretty much all of my own work anyway, so it didn't bother me. Was definitely tough getting it back in though. I was pretty sure there was a well known dealer up in those parts though, I just can't think of the name off the top of my head. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

OP
OP
W

wbexxon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
maybe i should buy a manual and try it.. I wonder what the snap noise was from pushing the window.