Dyno Day and 1/4 tests 3/22/08

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be meeting at Rankin Tech; MaryAnn Lee Building off Page Ave at 10am for some dyno pulls and 1/4 mi sprints on the machine. Even if you've had your car recently dyno'd this will be a new an unique experience. We'll probably go grab lunch somewhere afterwards.

Please LMK if you'd like to join us.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be ready to start doing pulls at 9am. I went down and toured the facility today. The school has put a lot of money into their new shop and it was money well spent.

Here are the directions from HWY 70 (St. Charles):
Kingshighway South to Page Avenue. Make a left (east) on Page and the bldg. is down about 4 blocks on the left hand (north) side. You will see two large blue garage doors and my Viper parked out front.

If you reach the intersection of Page and Newstead, you've gone a 1/2 block too far.

Any questions, please call me on my cell.

Michael

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike,

Can you post the address?

I will be there unless I am in Germany or Australia. Still traveling like crazy.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ranken College: Mary Ann Lee Technology Center - 1313 North Newstead St. Louis, Mo. 63113.

For those wanting to caravan; let's meet at 8:00am at the Drury Inn Parking Lot (by Applebee's) at the Southeast corner of Olive and 270 and ride down together.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today (other than the cold). Here are a few pics.

Viper_Club_003.JPG

Viper_Club_002.JPG

Viper_Club_004.JPG

Viper_Club_006.JPG

Viper_Club_007.JPG