Dyno Day This Saturday May 21st

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
The NEVCA is having a Dyno Day on Saturday May 21st at Pro Tree Performance in Hudson:headbang:, New Hampshire. Dana Lobardozzi has invited us to his facility for a nice quiet and peaceful day of Dyno pulls:rolaugh:. Here is your chance of seeing what your Viper has under the hood, whether it is factory, or you just did some modifications to your Viper, or just looking for your baseline. I can tell you there are a few impressive cars in the club that have shown up in the past like Jerry Colpits’s car with over 748.7 RWHP and 841.0 RWTQ, and Tim Cloutier’s car with 629.7 RWHP and 763.4 RWTQ.:2tu: I’m hoping we can get at least one Gen 4 ACR their so we can see what the range of horse power is. This is a great way to meet and spend the day with all of your fellow Viper Club members. Dana has offered to give us 3 Pulls on his Dynojet for $50.00 :Dand you will receive your Air & Fuel Ratio and RWHP and RWTQ. I’m sure if he can make any minor adjustments to make your car better, he will. Dana has notified me that this year he is firing up the grill:eater:. Dana is a great guy and very knowledgeable about Vipers. At Pro Tree Performance they do all sorts of work. It is a great time to ask those questions you might have about that project you want to have done. You can also go to their website: www.protreeperformance.com . This event will start at 9:30 AM, and we will meet at Pro Tree Performance is at 120 Ferry Street which is also Rte 111 in Hudson, NH. It is just over the Mass Line. You can just use Map Quest for directions. Pro Tree Performance Shop Tel #-1-603-886-0827 and my cell #-1-508-717-2698. I would like to get a head count of people who would like to attend this event. There is no charge if you would like to bring a guest. So save the date, and remember it’s less than 1 week away.
If you have any questions pertaining to this event, don’ hesitate to send me an email at [email protected] . This event is not all about HP and Hot dogs Hamburgers. What am I saying?! YES it is! Come on out for a great time with us! Did I say there is a Dairy Queen across the street? That is a SWEET deal.:omg:
I need to give Dana a head count ASAP so sign up soon.
Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We are getting a huge turnout for this Saturday. We have 13 Vipers showing up. We still need 2 more Vipers to dyno. I think everything will be good. So if you have a chance come out and enjoy the event. I hope you can make it. Rick

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick if NH isn't under water I will be there. Not planning on running the car. No changes from last year :(

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone else attending has a real high quality HD camcorder or camera please bring it. I can compile the stuff and make a decent video for the session, obviously pending weather.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a GREAT dyno day. I couldn't ask for better weather. The rain held off, my car put down better numbers then last time, oh and to top it off we had a huge failure from one "Red" Viper owner. I did jinx him but it was funny.

Note to red Viper owners (Specifically Johnny). Adding mods to your car to make it as fast as superior Yellow Vipers will only result in a loss of time, money, and most important HP (16 hp to be exact). :lmao:

I will start editing the videos tonight but it is going to take a while.

I have one apology to send out and that is to the mustang and camaro owner. I did not record your dyno run because I was unaware that you were with the VCA so the video I am editing will only have Vipers.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day and great event again. Wish I could have gotten to the event early and run the Viper Truck. John car may have not made the most HP but I think it was the loudest Viper. :2tu:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day and great event again. Wish I could have gotten to the event early and run the Viper Truck. John car may have not made the most HP but I think it was the loudest Viper. :2tu:

Which John? I believe there was at least 2 of us. Myself and Johnny Viper.

Videos are posted here. I will be making an edited video shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jrod1221#g/u

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what was the hd camera you were using, it was nice....and did it come with any editing software?

Just a run of the mill Sony for 500 bucks or so. If you do get one make sure it has flash memory and not a hard drive. Flash memory cameras last a lot longer. I use power director to edit and make videos. I haven't used it much, less then 3 hours on the software so that goes to show you how easy you can throw a video together etc.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i thought it was a very cool camera may pick one up as well as a GoPro

Sony HDR-CX150. Only difference from mine to stock is I have a wide angle lens. Best buy stocks these camcorders or similar ones for 500, probably less now. Small, good battery life, quality video. Can't complain.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video. Thanks for posting, wish I could have made it. I'm in Newfoundland right now. Hope to make it next year. Going to bring back some Cod tongues & cheeks for Mike & Rick!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Shaun
I can't wait to taste Cod Tongue and cheeks. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. NOT!!! John did an awesome job putting this video together. It was the best weather we had in over a week that day. See you next year. Rick