DYNO RESULTS BTR 2004 SRT-10 Heads/Cam/Exhaust.Nitrous

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Having sent out several of our SRT Cylinder head and camshaft upgrade kits to customers, we finally got to perform a complete install and dyno test one locally. A big thanks to our customer, Erin Bennett for bringing us his car from Maine.

We did not dyno any "before" numbers.

The car with only 152 miles of break-in made 502 RWHP @ 517 RWTQ naturally aspirated with our Nitrous Cam and head combination.

On single stage Nitrous/Propane the car made 736 RWHP @ 912 RWTQ.

Here are the items of our SRT Head and Cam package;

1. BTR Prepped Cylinder Heads, Stage III complete with valves, springs, retainers, locks, porting, gasket matching, bowl and chamber re-shape, deck mil to customer specs (this pair of heads was returned to stock compression)

2. T & D 1.7 Ratio Rockers

3. BTR SRT-10 NOS Camshaft

4. Chrome Moly Pushrods

5. Valve Cover Spacers

6. Installation hardware and gaskets

7. Belanger complete SRT Exhaust with Crossover Delete

8. BTR SRT-10 Nitrous/Propane Injection System

This car has the stock short block, stock induction system, throttle body, Intake, and computer. It drives like stock...but is louder. We delivered the car back to Erin earlier today.

I could not have completed this project in a timely manner without the help of Larry Macedo and his staff, and my friends Mike, Josh and Jason. Many thanks to all of you.

I do not have a copy of the dyno pulls, I will get them from Larry. Anyone with interest please feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Thanks for reading.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456