Dynoday & Quarterly Meeting: 8-1-09

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dynoday at Dynolab is August 1! We still plan on starting the dyno runs at 9am, so please be there by 8:45am.

Also, following dynoday will be our quarterly meeting (originally scheduled for July 28). Some members cannot make the weekday meetings due to work schedules, so this is a chance to see some new faces! The location of the meeting will be Kennesaw *******. They are only 10 mins from Dynolab. The time of the meeting is hard to pin down, since its all dependant on what time dynoday is over. In the past, we have been done around 1pm, but this all depends on the # of members who want to run their cars. It would be best if everyone could meet us at Dynolab and we will leave straight from there and go to *******. If you just want to go to the meeting, you can plan to meet us at Dynolab around noon and hang out for a little bit before heading out. If this is not possible, you can always call me and I'll let you know how the day is going and what time we should be getting to ******* if you wanted to meet us there instead.

Also, Dynoab has asked for a headcount, so if you plan on attending and dynoing your car, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! Also, please let me know if you plan on attending the meeting so I can let the restaurant know how many people to expect and try to get us reserved parking![/FONT]

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just a reminder for this weekend. I know there's a 30% chance of rain on Saturday, so hopefully we'll miss the rain. The dynoday and meeting will be rescheduled if the forecast gets progressively worse before Friday afternoon, but as of now they are both STILL ON!

I have confirmed with ******* that they will reserve parking for us, so if you plan on coming and have not previously let me know, please tell me so we can add more parking places if needed!

Happy Vipering![/FONT]

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did it happen? details!!!!

YES !!!! Our waitress had thick black rimmed glasses.......professor glasses...so not only did she look smart, she had huge %!%$ !!!!!

I have seen movies with chicks wearing glasses like that....it's all I could think about :lmao:

Was that what you wanted to kow ?? :D :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES !!!! Our waitress had thick black rimmed glasses.......professor glasses...so not only did she look smart, she had huge %!%$ !!!!!

I have seen movies with chicks wearing glasses like that....it's all I could think about :lmao:

Was that what you wanted to kow ?? :D :D

So I wasn't the only one! :D I didn't notice, but she took the glasses off in the pics :( I don't guess my eyes ever got all the way up to her face :lmao:

I'll post some dyno pics tomorrow. As for #'s, there weren't any big # cars except for Tony's 903RWHP. Mostly stock cars with basic bolt-ons. We had a Roe car w/built motor there, but he didn't dyno.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post some dyno pics tomorrow. As for #'s, there weren't any big # cars except for Tony's 903RWHP. Mostly stock cars with basic bolt-ons. We had a Roe car w/built motor there, but he didn't dyno.

Are you sure Tony didn't tamper with the dyno's software algorithm to produce higher numbers? :D

It's past "tomorrow", where are the pics at, slacker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper