Ebay item Twin Turbo Kit

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I beleive it is Elite. Same pics that were on their website. Looks like they are selling a lot of stuff on ebay.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all i know is that there is no way that thing sells on ebay. i saw it like 2 weeks ago, is it there again. anyway it will be near impossible for any Joe to build this kit properly and have any real savings or any peace of mind over reliability over components meshing well together. any smart person with the coin to drop on the twin turbo setup is going to do it right and ship the car to a tuner for their complete kit. not an incomplete kit with little if any support. jmho

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fire sale to pay off all the bad work he did,,

--------------------
Mark (Super Charged) Cooper Red 00 GTS

OUCH(But then again the truth hurts) :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking at it, if everything fits and you can custom fabercate plus good at tig welding, there doesn't seem to be any reason why you could get this to work. My main concern if I were to buy it is if the exhaust manifold fits in the car and is there room for the turbos.

I really don't think there's too much to turbos when doing the plumbing...it's the tuning that I would see being the beast. But who knows....I'm just a DIY selfer.

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe scott will actually even send it to you if you buy it....Elite is just a bunch of Frauds.....I would never do business with them again....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh