Euroteck Motorsports NEW Carbon Fiber Front Lip for SRT10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know a few of you have known about this project for quite some time already, and we FINALLY completed it! It took a while, but we are very pleased with the end result and think it was worth the wait. We are happy to have a functional quality carbon fiber front lip at a price that is finally normal without the crazy Viper tax stuck on it! During the special introductory time, we will be selling these for $649!!!!! Retail is $750. But that wont got into effect for about 2 months. These front lips are currently in production, we have 10 that will be done soon, but they are all spoken for. To be guaranteed a lip, we recommenced that you order one now and it should be done in about 3-4 weeks from the time ordered. We most likely will not have any in stock for a while since it is hard to keep up with production as is, plus we are working on all our other Mercedes-Benz parts....So if you want one, order it soon! Orders can be placed on the website here, Euroteck Motorsports -- Dodge Viper or of course you can call to order at 1-866-950-7779 or please email me if you have any questions [email protected]

Please also read on our website about the industry's first of its kind protection plan we offer.

Here is a link to the part on our website, and below are pictures and the product description copied from the website. (keep in mind, the lip installed on my orange car was the first lip we made, if you look close, the bottom is not all carbon fiber, that was only done on the first one, all other parts will be totally carbon fiber).

Euroteck Motorsports -- Dodge Viper

"
***NOW TAKING ORDERS!***[FONT=verdana,geneva] [/FONT]
***SPECAIL INTRODUCTORY PRICE***
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Euroteck Motorsports is VERY happy to announce our newest edition to our Viper SRT-10 line up! Our New Carbon Fiber front lip is a beautiful classy, yet sporty and aggressive simple add on to the factory front bumper. Attached securely with included bolts, this lip is also designed to reduce front end lift. With a long time in development, we were able to create a front lip that actually does not reduce ground clearance in anyway! The single half round large main splitter area of the lip is actually higher then the lowest part of the front lip. So now you can have a sporty low stance and not have the worries of scrapping or damaging your front lip on a parking curb, low driveway entrances, speed bumps or loading on and off a trailer! But since accidents do happen, we offer our Optional PROteck© protection plan. This lip comes with all required mounting hardware and installation instructions with pictures! Installation can be done in 30 minutes or less![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Our Optional PROteck© protection plan for $295 covers road hazard damage or accidental damage that would crack the lip (including accidents on a race track!). This protection plan NEEDS to be purchased at the time of sale to be valid and is non transferable to a different owner. The protection plan is valid a full 12 months from purchase date. You are entitled 1 free replacement lip in the 12 month period if yours gets damaged. All that is needed is you to send in proof of purchase and your damaged lip in any condition and a new one will be sent free of charge. (You are responsible for shipping charges). This PROteck© protection plan is available for a limited time only."[/FONT]

You must be registered for see images

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7443/19733827.jpg

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me how far underneath does it wrap? Is there any drilling involved?

I like it especially since it will not affect ground clearance.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me how far underneath does it wrap? Is there any drilling involved?

I like it especially since it will not affect ground clearance.

Hi,

Thanks. It goes under about 6 inches maybe in the middle. It gets screwed into the bumper, so yes you do need to drill holes. However the nice part is, that where the holes are you can take it off any time and you will never seen the holes!

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good and priced right. I'm going out to the car right now to try to visualize it. I'll let you know what I think.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, great work, can someone photoshop black stripes on that car, i'm just wondering if the spoiler would look silly with a striped car.. the spoiler and stripes might look connected...AUSTIN are you there?

2klude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any chance you have a front, head on, shot of the car?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome Man!

Sent you a PM! Would love to pick one of these up for my SLED!

You must be registered for see images attach

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, great work, can someone photoshop black stripes on that car, i'm just wondering if the spoiler would look silly with a striped car.. the spoiler and stripes might look connected...AUSTIN are you there?

I don't think it looks silly....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Low Viper Front End.jpg
    Low Viper Front End.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 702
OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to mention it will look like an ACR, although a car with any other stripes but black, I'd maybe like to see a PS of them Photoshopped on the lip continuing down.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW... Looks great. You know I love your car!!!
(where's that model anyway...:rolaugh:)
But,
I'll bet it looks "killer" on a DARK colored car. The splittter would look like part of the fascia the way it follows the contours of the car.

As hard as Cf is, I guess it would also act as a chin guard ??

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW... Looks great. You know I love your car!!!
(where's that model anyway...:rolaugh:)
But,
I'll bet it looks "killer" on a DARK colored car. The splittter would look like part of the fascia the way it follows the contours of the car.

As hard as Cf is, I guess it would also act as a chin guard ??

Thank you!!! Hahahahah... I think I will get another photoshoot very soon with the model, and I will dedicate the thread just to you!:lmao:

I agree, I think it would look great on a darker color car since it may look like it is integrated in the bumper.

This is also one of our strongest lips we made, so yes, the bottom can take quite a beating and definitely act as a chin guard, it is very durable and can resist impact and scrapes very well actually.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Good job. Looks pretty good, and is actually functional. Great price.:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this be affixed via two sided tape...if absolutely not, then can you show where the holes will be drilled?

It definitely cannot be attached with double sided tape...... I do not have pictures of the holes, but will try to take some within the next few days. They are at the very bottom unseen.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea of the amount of downforce it creates?

We did not get any real testing yet, However future plans are to test it in a wind tunnel, but that wont happen for a while. We do know this will help the car, as it was co created with an ex designer from the Porsche Design Studio in California who palyed a large role in the aerodynamics of the Carrera GT. This lip alone will dramatically derease front end lift.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We did not get any real testing yet, However future plans are to test it in a wind tunnel, but that wont happen for a while. We do know this will help the car, as it was co created with an ex designer from the Porsche Design Studio in California who palyed a large role in the aerodynamics of the Carrera GT. This lip alone will dramatically derease front end lift.

Awesome! Good to see such great design went into the piece:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Can't wait to get mine! I will do a full shoot with it as soon as I get mine so everyone can see more of the install.

Looks great!

Andy Wheeler

Reaction score
With the splitter actually higher than the bottom of the fascia won't the amount of air forced under the car actually be increased and more defined? If the rake is sufficient there may be some reduction in lift, but if not quite a bit I could see it as a possible wing. Please post the results of the testing when you get it so we can see the amount of actual down force it makes. If it is significant then maybe you should do a wing/lip spoiler to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235