| Euroteck Splitter Photo Shoot |

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys I was able to get some shots of Neils new splitter on my car this weekend. I still have a few more shots to get but I wanted to get these posted up for others to see!

Enjoy!

Andy Wheeler

You must be registered for see images attach

And my favorite shot from the shoot.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lookin good Andy..

However, that last shot is really something special

Thanks Ryan! Yeh I got that shot at sunset just after a major storm moved through. Just one of those shots where everything came together.:2tu:

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2nd photo with the Under lighting is striking…. That’s the money shot, great eye for the lens. It doesn’t emphasize the Splitter but it’s top shelf….

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a normal photo. One not so over processed so we can really see what it looks like in the real world. Don't get me wrong ....I do appreciate your talent.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great pics :)

Thanks Buddy!

The 2nd photo with the Under lighting is striking…. That’s the money shot, great eye for the lens. It doesn’t emphasize the Splitter but it’s top shelf….

Yeh that was a fun shot it was light painted with a torch first the front of the car, and then I laid down behind the car and shot the light toward the camera. Agree it doesn't emphasis the splitter but was actually a shot for something else.

How about a normal photo. One not so over processed so we can really see what it looks like in the real world. Don't get me wrong ....I do appreciate your talent.

Neil has a bunch of shots like that on his website on his orange 06 coupe. I still have to get a few more pic's like I mentioned for something else so I will keep that in mind.

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my Euroteck Front Lip but haven't put it on yet. How hard was the install?

Install was easy it took me about two hours just because I was being careful. I will say this I have had tons of carbon pieces over the years and this one is at the TOP of the list! Fit and finish are incredible.

Very nice pics!

Thanks Man!

looks great

Appreciate it my Brotha!:2tu:

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT LOOKS SWEEEEEEEEET! Nice pics! I am looking forward to more. I still gotta change mine out to the full carbon one like the production versions, looks so much better seeing the carbon at the bottom! Thanks again Andy!:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here ya go sorry I missed this earlier!

Give Neal a call he is great and you will LOVE the part! I have had mine on for about 3 months ( 2,000 miles ) now and love it. The quality is amazing!

Here's his website.

Euroteck Motorsports -- Home

Here's another shot or two of it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My favorite shot...shows the wheels, front fascia and the MEAN ASP'ness of the Viper~!
AWESOME as usual, Andy, thank youuuuuu!
~juli

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go sorry I missed this earlier!

Give Neal a call he is great and you will LOVE the part! I have had mine on for about 3 months ( 2,000 miles ) now and love it. The quality is amazing!

Here's his website.

Euroteck Motorsports -- Home

Here's another shot or two of it.

Andy that shot looks SICK!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys glad you dig the shots! Thanks again Neal for an awesome part!:2tu: