YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The New England Viper Club
Hosts the
The Northeast Exotic Car Show
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Hi Everyone!
This has been the NEVCA’s event that we have put on for 7 years now, all for the benefit of Make A Wish Foundation of New Hampshire. We love doing this event because of the great cause that is serves. This year is going to be a great year. Three of our past presidents, Dave Dugal, Jeff Torrey, and Jerry Colpitts have made this car show grow to what it is today. The N. E. Viper Club has raised over $50,000.00 for this cause. This event will be held at the Anheuser - Budweiser Facility at 221 Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack, NH. If you have never been, it is a great place to visit. You can set up your Viper to be shown and judged, and then go visit the Budweiser plant, the Clydesdale horses, and then the wide array of exotic vehicles. We always have a great line up of Exotic Cars, a Yelloh Viper, Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin, Maserati, Porsche, BMW, Jaguar, and etc. There are usually some awesome antique vehicles there as well. We have been notified that a few car clubs of cars listed above have put this onto their calendar this year, so the showing is expected to be huge. Being that we are hosting the event we always like to have the largest group of Vipers there. So we need your help for this event. You can also check out our website for the Exotic car show at: www.northeastexotic.com .
There are a few of us staying at the Hampton Inn in Nashua if anyone would like to join us on Friday night. We will pick a restaurant and go out later on that night. The hotel info is 407 Amherst Street, Nashua NH 03063 and tel# 1-603-883-5333.
So bring a family member or a friend and have a great time on the beautiful grounds of Anheuser – Busch Brewery. There will also be some vendors, food, raffles, a photographer, and music. So come on out and support a great cause and have a good time doing it also. Registration is from 8:30 to 10:30 and open at10:00 to the public. There is a $20.00 donation fee, and you will receive a goodie bag also. Trophies will be given out for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] place to all the different classes, plus a people’s choice award. All trophies this year will be given out by Last years Miss America of NH, Nicole Houde. So bring your lawn chair and sunscreen and there are also plenty of trees with shade.
I attached this year’s flyer of the Exotic Car Show, if you could print a few up and post them around town for us, we would appreciate the help. So we hope you can come out and support this great cause with us and have a great time doing it also.
Rick

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We plan on driving down, but unfortunately I can't get away early enough to make supper with you guys. We won't arrive until midnight. Hey Rick and Mike, if you want I can bring some cod tongues and cheeks for breakfast!!!! :) Also, anyone know if there is a car wash handy to the show, as mine will to have 12 hours of road grime and bugs on them. Hope to see you there.
Cheers, Shaun.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Shaun,

There is a car wash about 3/4 mile north of the show on the same road. I'll check tomorrow if it is touch free and/or has a do it yourself pressure wash.
If you are staying near Manchester you could also just come over my house on Sat. morning and wash it. I am only about 20 minutes drive from the show.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaun,

There are two car washes north of the show. The first one is not Viper friendly. The one 2 miles north has a 24hr do it yourself spray wash.
How did you end up in Chelmsford?:omg: That's ~30 minutes south of the show. PM me if you want to wash it at my house and don't let Rick near my Cod tongues.:nono:

Last edited:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if I will be able to make dinner friday night as I will be on my way back from Buffalo, and don't know what time I will be departing here. I will however be there first thing in the morning, and will be bringing Laura to help out with T-shirts, or whatever area needs assistance. See you guys there!

:usa: Nick :usa:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaun,

Check this out!

Dave GallagherHello everyone. I am the owner of the Speedway Car Wash and Detail center located 2 miles north of the Budweiser Plant on D. W. Highway. If anyone needs a quick clean up, please stop in and help yourselves to any of my detailing supplies. If you need a hand wash, a bucket, sponge and water will be available for you also at no charge. If the rain date is utilized, my facility will be open to you all with the same offer. Hope to see you all at the show. Dave

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great show as always, tons of awesome cars and good times. It was a lot of fun to be able to have my own car in the show finally! Just thought I would post up a few shots I got today, some quick photos as I am going through the batch.

You must be registered for see images

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come...

:usa: Nick :usa:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Thanks to all of you who came out to support this great cause. We had a great turnout, it was a total sucess because of all the hard work that everyone put into this event. Thank you. Rick

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just got home, Had a great time, the Kids are still talking about all the different cars, that we just do not see here. we stayed an extra day so the girls could get some shopping in finally, so mamas happy, and when mamas happy!!!!. Just working on the master plan, Gen 5 :). Thanks to every body involved, for there hard work in putting the show together.

Cheers Shaun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456