failed smog

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello , I just got my Viper in yesterday from Wisconsin and it was a Ca. car till about a year ago and it passed Wi. smog. Man I got to get this registered and I went and got it smogged and it failed. Looks like oxygen sensors. Can anyone lead me in the right direction of a good mechanic in this area? Im in Riverside Ca. 951 640 1780

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC Performance in LA or A&C Performance in Murrieta.

Gary, both are great shops. If you had been at the club's holiday party Saturday in Corona, you could have met Dan from DC and Todd from A&C, talented, honest and great supporters of owners and the viper club. BTW, welcome, I see Art and Lance sent you notes, join the SoCal club, great folks and a ton of knowledge. support and events Mike

OP
OP
G

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone talked to Todd from A&C. He will get back to me. Yeah Mike I almost made that xmas party but it took a couple extra days to get car here. Didnt want to come alone :) . Corona's in my backyard, im sure I will meet you all soon. plumcrazy nice avatar also

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you hooked up w/Todd, he'll get your viper sorted. You should have come anyway to the party, maybe 50% drove vipers? Look forward to meeting you at one of the events. Mike

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to fill that bad girl up with a full tank of fresh fuel and run her on the freeway for awhile at some higher R P Ms . Glenn........

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Glad you hooked up w/Todd, he'll get your viper sorted. You should have come anyway to the party, maybe 50% drove vipers? Look forward to meeting you at one of the events. Mike

or....you can bring her out to the track with us!

OP
OP
G

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes sir I plan on making the events , however can't make this weekend but should be able to drop in on dc dyno day in january along with ca. speedway...even though i dont know what i'm doing. Dont worry i'll be doing beginner day lol. Need to figure out what I got.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yes sir I plan on making the events , however can't make this weekend but should be able to drop in on dc dyno day in january along with ca. speedway...even though i dont know what i'm doing. Dont worry i'll be doing beginner day lol. Need to figure out what I got.

Garyw1,

This is a good way to start!

Dan

OP
OP
G

garyw1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lookiing forward to meeting you Dan. What a nice avatar sounds like you have some mighty fine firepower.
Gary