Fall Foliage Run: AR, MS, LA, TX, OK, TN Owners

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are a Viper owner in TX, LA, MS, AR, TN or OK, come on down (up, or over) to the Hot Spings Fall Foliage Run. We already have folks representing most of these states signed up and one inquiry from Florida! The Date of Oct 21 was picked to allow Dallas Region to participate and not miss SEMA, and due to the dry summer, give us half a chance to have some leaves on the trees, and also to avoid the start of Gun Season (for Deer) which has prevented people from participating in the past. The roads and scenery around Hot Springs are hard to beat, so come prepared to leave with a big smile on your face.

For more info on the event go to: Fall Foliage Information

Or for a printable registration form go to: Fall Foliage Registration Form

Jay Herbert

Reaction score
My registration is also on the way. Looks like I am making the trip by myself, as my wife (non-car person) decided not to come
You must be registered for see images

I am looking forward to meeting eveyone soon....Kurt

Michael Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in caravaning? Let's see if we might designate a few meeting points along the way! My general plans are to leave out of Alexandria 10ish on Friday going up thru Ruston and on to El Dorado.

Reaction score
I would love to meet some other people on the way. I'll be coming from Dallas, so I'm not sure if (where) we could meet. Send me an e-mail and let's get something figured out....Kurt

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kurt,would be out of your way"quite a bit",but we have a caravan of 2 red rt's,leaving Springdale,Ar.at noon Friday,you are more than welcome to join,or if anyone else north of I-40,IS interested,let me know

Reaction score
Jerry, would love to meet up with you guys but **** --I40 coming from AZ!! You guys are in for a long trip!! How long do you think that it will take you to make the trip? Guess I'll just look forward to meeting you in Hot Springs--I appreciate to offer though. Michael, we might have a chance to meet somewhere along the way. What do you think?.....Kurt

Michael Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt, looks like your quickest route is up I-30. Arkadelphia is probably the nearest point that I will hit I-30 if I run up thru Ruston, LA and El Dorado, AR. Then at Arkadelphia, you are only about 30 miles from Hot Springs. Of course, Arkadelphia is Jay Herbert's home town. Also, Jerry is coming from Springdale, Arkansas which is in the NW corner above Fayetteville...

Reaction score
OOPS!!! I made a DUMB mistake. I was thinking Jerry was coming from Arizona not AR--sorry Jerry. Michael, would you be interested in meeting in Arkadelphia? Maybe we can meet Jay and/or others coming from that direction!!...Kurt

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw extended forecast thru Sunday,and weather looks great for Hot Springs.
Will keep fingers crossed that this holds true.
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.