FAO: those that have swopped out Sneaky Pete badges for Fangs on gen2

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to replace the steering wheel/ airbag cover Sneaky Pete emblem with a Fangs logo (or remove it all together)? Looking for ideas (except for just gluing another hood badge straight over the top) to make it the smartest job possible.
Thanks

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm.. I happen to like the Sneaky Pete logo better... I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but does anyone know why they call the logo Sneaky Pete?? I've always been curious...

OP
OP
PS78

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's all this about then? are you trying to do a few sneaky mods without telling me :rolaugh:

:uk:
O Mark....:D the sneaky hood/trunk/gear knob badges went ages ago...i'll slow down sometime for you to admire :D

You must be registered for see images attach

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kids would loive it if I swapped Fangs for Sneaky pete. Not gonna happen tho:D

By the way,since none of the links actually explain it - "Sneaky Pete" is an old billiards term for a "hustler's cue". A very well made cue made to look like a well worn house cue.

Not sure how that translates to a Viper, maybe the cartoonish nature of Pete opposed to the raw Power underneath:dunno:

As for Fangs, I would guess it has something to do with turtles.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
PS78

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.....bump.....

Has anyone managed to replace the steering wheel/ airbag cover Sneaky Pete emblem with a Fangs logo (or remove it all together)? Looking for ideas (except for just gluing another hood badge straight over the top) to make it the smartest job possible.
:thankyou: