Fayetteville/Hope Mills NC Cars and Coffee March 10th

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright everyone, the March Cars and Coffee is coming up. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

When: March 10th (Then the 2nd Saturday of every month following through summer months)

Where :
Village Coffee house and Cafe
3351 South Peak Dr, Suite 105
Fayetteville, NC 28306

Time 9am-Noon'ish

(Located at Millstone Village Beside the new Millstone 14 Cinema on Camden RD (Hope Mills))

Any questions please feel free to ask me

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's the turnout for these C & C events?

BTW, I have the shocks back on (did a lot of cleanup. The original owner basically ignored the undercarriage) so will have to see about this Saturday. Thanks again for your help!

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's the turnout for these C & C events?

BTW, I have the shocks back on (did a lot of cleanup. The original owner basically ignored the undercarriage) so will have to see about this Saturday. Thanks again for your help!

It's not like the Raleigh C&C, but it is a good group of guys... It's nice since you can sit outside at the coffee house and BS w/ friends instead of walking around.

I'm going to be working on the wife's car this weekend... new bling bling grill for her 300. Steve, I think I got the break squeaking issue resolved...I wasted a 1/4 tank of gas seeding in her brakes last night. The EBC reds take some time to get worn down.

Craig, if you are interested in going in the upcoming months, let me know... I'm sure Jeremy would be interested as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth