FE going in classifieds

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I need room and since I am likely getting a 2012(13?) or maybe an Italia I am considering selling my FE Coupe. 2800 miles. Belanger catback (and OE) and clear bra. Partsrack guards .

I bought it from Roanoke last year. 50 made, 32 for US. Nice car and never tracked. Like new. Will be in classifieds soon. http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5206&title=2010-fe-coupe-for-sale&cat=56

Don't need to sell but would like to make room now that I bought 2010 vert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youre trying to sell a 90k dollar car and you only post ONE picture? What is even more odd, is the picture used isnt highlighting said car. Weird.

V

Venomiss

Good luck with the sale and a few more pictures of that beauty would help.:)

Get some fall colors behind it if possible to really show it off.

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youre trying to sell a 90k dollar car and you only post ONE picture? What is even more odd, is the picture used isnt highlighting said car. Weird.

Relax---I have been traveling nonstop and placed the ad when out of town and had the1 pic. I am in no hurry and Bernie will likely be selling it for me because I don't have the time to fool with it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax---I have been traveling nonstop and placed the ad when out of town and had the1 pic. I am in no hurry and Bernie will likely be selling it for me because I don't have the time to fool with it.

Im relaxed. I just never understand how people can expect to try and sell a car (or anything else for that matter) when they only post one picture and or little info about said item. Just an observation. GLWS

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pictures dont do any justace anyways, why big guns,are you gonna buy it, if you buy crap by pictures,you are a fool, you better go look at it first

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ad no longer there....?

Product ID is no longer in our database. If you were trying to renew an ad, you will need to resubmit.

Since I need room and since I am likely getting a 2012(13?) or maybe an Italia I am considering selling my FE Coupe. 2800 miles. Belanger catback (and OE) and clear bra. Partsrack guards .

I bought it from Roanoke last year. 50 made, 32 for US. Nice car and never tracked. Like new. Will be in classifieds soon. http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5206&title=2010-fe-coupe-for-sale&cat=56

Don't need to sell but would like to make room now that I bought 2010 vert.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456