Few videos from today

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the weather was nice so I decided to try out my GoPro camera I got for Christmas on the car. It's nothing special but I just wanted to test it out and let people see it if they might be interested in getting one. It's a pretty cool little camera. Make sure to watch it in HD.

Wes
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oidxa7ItMA4[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2DqzZ7VmHs[/media]

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the mic sounded pretty descent, I'm assuming it's seperate from the camera right? I liked how the dog looked under the gate when you got home. Dad's home....

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool, I just looked up their site. I was amazed at the total lack of wind noise, and now I understand as the mic is within the unit. I've got to buy one of these.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There pretty fun to play with, nice work Wes. Love hearing the burbles from the exhaust. A friend of mine has about 3-4 of them and started his own little exotic car web series on youtube. Check out superfastHD, hopefully I get my hands on one this month, will see.

--RS

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did these ones in 960p because your viewing angle is 170 degrees. You can do it in 1080p but the angle is only 110 and I like having the wide angle. Thanks.

Wes

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did these ones in 960p because your viewing angle is 170 degrees. You can do it in 1080p but the angle is only 110 and I like having the wide angle. Thanks.

Wes

Thanks !

It looks great !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth