Finally done & won best in show

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After many months and many hours of work I finally have my baby back together and home. There was a local car show today (about 65 cars) at the Steppingstone museum and I decided to take the snake just for fun, well it ended up winning peoples choice “best in show” and I was excited to see all the late nights and long weekend pay off!

10215Naked-med.jpg

10215Best_in_show-med.jpg

10215best-n-show-med.jpg

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After many months and many hours of work I finally have my baby back together and home. There was a local car show today (about 65 cars) at the Steppingstone museum and I decided to take the snake just for fun, well it ended up winning peoples choice “best in show” and I was excited to see all the late nights and long weekend pay off!

10215Best_in_show-med.jpg

You Viper owners just keep getting younger and younger!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin,

Looking good. Now that the posin' is over, we need to get you to the track!

BTW, you need to paint the the fake openings black on the back bumper.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, I'm ready to hit the track with you buddy. I like to use those #'s better then a dyno pull, that way you know what your mods are doing for you on the street, I have a few planned! I'm going to tape my bumper in black to see if I like it that way before I paint it...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I'm ready to hit the track with you buddy. I like to use those #'s better then a dyno pull, that way you know what your mods are doing for you on the street, I have a few planned! I'm going to tape my bumper in black to see if I like it that way before I paint it...

I probably won't go back to the track until early fall. Although this SRT Nationals in Ohio look like an interesting event to try.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth