Finally got a Viper

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just keep working towards your dream. Thats what I did. I probably have about 10 or 12 die cast models of vipers. Not counting ones that i've built. Some are even the same color! Like you said, "It's a start." :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, It is absolutely driving me crazy seeing all of these awesome cars selling at such great prices for the buyer anyways. I hope one year goes by fast.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dads, that is where I started too! I started with the 1992 Bburago R/T/10 model. Now 10 years later......

Keep dreaming, planning, and stay focused on the dream. It WILL come!

Robert

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, who's weird here?

I always ran 440 Dodges, moved up to highly modified, then ProStreet (14x 32 tires), after that came 2400# full chassis Plymouth. Moved out of the city and went back to 440 Duster with widened wheel tubs, Stealth Twin Turbo and got to a couple supercharged Viper GTSs. After that I finally got a triple of diecast, a Radio controlled GTSR (that has a 12" range).

I thought I was doing it right?

TEd

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, who's weird here?

I always ran 440 Dodges, moved up to highly modified, then ProStreet (14x 32 tires), after that came 2400# full chassis Plymouth. Moved out of the city and went back to 440 Duster with widened wheel tubs, Stealth Twin Turbo and got to a couple supercharged Viper GTSs. After that I finally got a triple of diecast, a Radio controlled GTSR (that has a 12" range).

I thought I was doing it right?

TEd

My first car was a '70 340 Duster that rusted away. I saved the (340, A-833, and 8.75" rear) drivetrain and built a replica Cobra. Sold it and that was the downpayment for the Viper. So in dollars, the Viper "only" cost me about half what I actually paid. After the big Viper, I did get lots of little ones, too!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a nice start :) In fact I started out with that red Burago RT/10 I think, then came the blue/white GTS and a HotWheels model of the competition coupe prototype... and the rest is hisssstory!
Which reminds me, I need to hook up my 1:43 airco refill station to the GTS in my garage diorama :D And no I am not smoking or doing anything of the like!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a life Dave....750,000 posts?:rolaugh:

We had that discussion, and as it turns out Dave is a *****.:lmao:

At last count I had about 120 Vipers:D Still working on finding more. Infact if anyone ever wants to sell anything viper PM me. If it goes on Ebay I usually get it anyway.