Finally...my orange vert/coupe conv is done

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 6 long agonizing months, my "pumpkin" is done. LOVE the rear coupe. Jeff's hood & henn's front bumper just completes the package, imho. The pearl orange just looks amazing in sunlight...very deep & wet :lmao: (insert own joke here). Looking forward to upgrading my wheels & dropping this baby :drive: and of course...meeting fellow members :headbang:

DSC03047.JPG

DSC03046.JPG

DSC03048.JPG

DSC03049.JPG

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!:wow: it's amazing. I think this is the best looking vert I've seen to date. Makes me want to do the same exact mods. If you don't mind asking, what would be the cost of such project? If I do it, I would do it with the SSG exterior.:2tu:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome, especially the rear end. That is what the GEN III should have looked like in the first place, an evolution of the original design. Very, very nice, enjoy.

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feelin' the front bumper, but the rest:2tu:

Bat™

My feelings precisely about the front bumper (as long as the owner likes it, that's all that matters), but the rear is something I would love to do to mine. My next question would be the cost?

Looks great!!!

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My feelings precisely about the front bumper (as long as the owner likes it, that's all that matters), but the rear is something I would love to do to mine. My next question would be the cost?

Looks great!!!

Wow...and I was gonna say I really like the front bumper! but maybe I should be a bit more discreet :cool: (but I really do like it)

And the color is awesome!!!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks Outstanding! I can certainly appreciate your comment about "6 long agonizing months" as I have been working on mine for nearly a year. I was never a huge fan of the H nose - but it looks very nice with the hood and rear end. Color really pops!

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive never liked the "Jay leno" fron bumper. For some reason the hood scoop looks really stretched up top. Who's hood was that?

But I do really like the Coupe rear end on it and the color looks great. Ive often thought about doing just the coupe rear end on my vert. I think Dodge should have done that from the start.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the color. It's definately a much more interesting car to look at than the standard car. Six months is a long time to wait, so go ENJOY it!

Jeff

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks awesome. If I had the money I'd do that to my copperhead

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well everyone is saying it, but I gotta join in ... that is wicked cool. The purrfect vert.

Pic with the top down would be cool!

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooh, that asp is so fine!!

The conversion looks really good, it was worth the wait. Now don't go selling it anytime soon, ok.

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for their comments & compliments. I think for the most part, we all agree that the coupe rear end should've been standard on the vert. If you have yet to see one in person, it's surely a sight to be seen. The way the rear lip sweeps up and over the end is simply beautiful. Now, I just need to add Jeff's hard top & have the best of both worlds :headbang:

absolutely gorgeous. that thing must really stand out in a crowd.
Tell me about it. The first day I drove it home, I had at least 5 people sticking their head out the window & telling me how cool the car was. Problem being...they were all guys :lmao: Good for the wife, I guess. ;)

Wow!!!!!:wow: it's amazing. I think this is the best looking vert I've seen to date. Makes me want to do the same exact mods. If you don't mind asking, what would be the cost of such project? If I do it, I would do it with the SSG exterior.:2tu:

I'm just guestimating here...but roughly 7-8k

Awesome stance and color........did you hollow out the cats so that it shoots fire?
Regards,
Aaron

That's next on my list of mods :2tu:

Not feelin' the front bumper, but the rest:2tu:

Bat™

Thx. I knew the front bumper was gonna be a personal touch. I guess it was somewhat nostalgic for me b/c the first viper I saw & fell in love with on the internet 15 years ago was Henn's GTS with the aero kit. That pic of the front bumper just did it for me :D

Where in Texas are you located, and is that Lamborghini Orange?
Jason

I'm in Sugar Land. I believe Lambo is even more orange than mine. My color is Tangelo...a 3 stage paint from Sherwin Williams.

Ive never liked the "Jay leno" fron bumper. For some reason the hood scoop looks really stretched up top. Who's hood was that?

Jeff Lemke's hood

I really like the color. It's definately a much more interesting car to look at than the standard car. Six months is a long time to wait, so go ENJOY it!

Jeff

Thx again for everything Jeff. Couldn't have done it without your help :2tu: Now...gotta go dig under the sofa cushions for spare change & start saving for your hardtop :rolaugh:

Photos of the top down? Really curious how that works with the coupe rear.

Love the coupe rear on the convert. Should have been like that from the factory!

Jon

Will try to take some more pics soon with the top down. Just been so busy for the past few weeks covering for an associate while he's on vacation. :crazy2:

Ooh, that asp is so fine!!

The conversion looks really good, it was worth the wait. Now don't go selling it anytime soon, ok.

Thx for complimenting on my asp...been hitting the gym lately :lmao:
Nope...ain't not gonna do it...not gonna happen...she's a keeper...unless a lambo comes along :D