Finally painted my dash!

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally got around to having my dash done. I'm quite pleased with the results compared to the stock gray flocking. I had the color of course done in prowler purple to match the exterior. I went ahead and bit the bullet and added some MGW items as well. Definitely a night and day difference!
Lots of glare in the photos from the afternoon sun. Thanks to everyone who offered advice!

Some picts:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments.. even the poser comments :D
Lauri, amazing difference. It should have been #1 priority after i bought the car. If anyone is considering this, you should definitely go for it.. very easy to pull the dash out. If you don't have a reputable paint shop in your area, I think Dansauto will do it for a very competetive price! :2tu:

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of purple, but it looks great on the dash!!!

Think about new leather for your seats, and the doors, the dash now looks so much better then the rest of the interior. ;)

Nice!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the deep purple! What type of prep did you have to do? How many coats?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my dash painted also, it does make a huge difference. Now, have the rest of the grey pices painted or leathered and get black seats and then you will like it even more. Looks awesome, nice job.

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GTSsnake.. wet 600 i believe to get the fuzz off, shop then primered and painted it. not sure on how many coats.. it looks pretty decent though for the price.

Rollin4, Yes.. the paint has a clearcoat on top of it

I'm surprised that the purplebashers didn't come out of the woodwork on this one :laugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth