Finally! Some good press! We're number 1!

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The article is nice to the Vipers.

I do think an article like this shouldn't have 2, vettes, 2 Challengers, and 3 Mustang models in the list. It ends up more like a top 5 list than 10 different cars. Most manufactures have an Extreme, sport and base model of their cars why list all three?

Viper should have had #1 and #2 if they followed the logic and included the ACR.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, nice article. I can't tell you how many times recently I've been asked "How's the gas milage?" Usually I tell them I fill it up when it runs low. lol Better send this article to the gov. agency in charge of placing the gas guzzler tax on it.

btw. Just looking at the pic of the viper and the ZR1 right next to each other in that article shows what an impressively beautiful design the Viper has in comparison. That is one awesome looking car. And yet the lead picture is of the ZR1. jeez

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The article is nice to the Vipers.

I do think an article like this shouldn't have 2, vettes, 2 Challengers, and 3 Mustang models in the list. It ends up more like a top 5 list than 10 different cars. Most manufactures have an Extreme, sport and base model of their cars why list all three?

Viper should have had #1 and #2 if they followed the logic and included the ACR.

Except that the engine in the ACR and the standard coupe/vert is the same, whereas the other models quoted had different engines. I agree, their write-up seemed redundant, but they picked all of the big-motor American sports cars....to get to top 10 in that category, there were bound to be duplicates.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow so many big displacement domestics at the top of this list. Nice to see some good press on cubes as opposed to the usual hp/ltr chest thumping.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper and fuel efficient all in the same article. Wasn't what I expected - especially given they placed it at the top.

Though the first two questions I seem to get are "How fast ya had it?" and "What kinda gas mileage that thing git?" I guess everyone expects me to say something like "6 mpg". They seem surprised when I say it can get up to 22mpg.

"Up to" being the operative words. ;)

lh4x4

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sticker on my Viper - My other car is a Prius. Sticker on my Prius - My other car is a Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456