Finaly got another....................

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we've been looking for over a year now and finaly found a perfect b/w 97 GTS. The car is PERFECT, looks just like it rolled of the show room floor. Its stock with headers. exhaust and 3:55's. The only 2 other things were doing to this one is lowering and 20" 547 HRE's. Will keep this one as stock as possible to retain value.
Pictures really **** but ill post some later.

Take a look at the vett, it got booted from the garage. :headbang:

Love them vipers. All i want now is a 06 black coupe and a 2002 graphite rt-10.

You must be registered for see images attach

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great question. it has the flared rear fenders... but it looks like a coupe with a glass, lift off top?

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually its a 06c6 supercharced with ALL the Z06 stuff on it. Its my girls car, she wanted a white vette with a removable top and Z06's dont have neither. So we made our own.

heres a pic

still waiting on the side emblems that say ls2 supercharged.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is gorgeous and your lady made an incredible choice!!!

I also own a 2006 GTO with the LS2 6.0L

I just ordered the APS TT system from Australia and it should be a lot of fun. The GTO weighs in at about 3800lbs, but it is quick nonetheless.

The TT kit as it sits from the box will put it around 530rwhp... the limit is endless!!!

Great looking Vette and will share with some friends!!!

Do you have any dyno #'s from the S/C LS2?

Jason

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we dynoed it untuned and it put down 457rwhp with just the blowere and exhaust. Im hopeing to see around 500 next time we dyno it. Im going to be doing cam, rockers, heads and long tubes next to get this bad boy close to 550-575rwhp. The car is amazing. really easy to drive and heandles great. Let me know if you want more pics ill send them to you. I got dozens of them from the whole conversion process.

The aps kit is great we were going to go that route but she wanted more bling under the hood. The Magna kit is a great supercharger.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we dynoed it untuned and it put down 457rwhp with just the blowere and exhaust. Im hopeing to see around 500 next time we dyno it. Im going to be doing cam, rockers, heads and long tubes next to get this bad boy close to 550-575rwhp. The car is amazing. really easy to drive and heandles great. Let me know if you want more pics ill send them to you. I got dozens of them from the whole conversion process.

The aps kit is great we were going to go that route but she wanted more bling under the hood. The Magna kit is a great supercharger.

I agree completely... I had a hard time deciding between that and the Maggie because DANG it looks sharp. I would love to see some more pics man... I love Vette's too! Shoot them to [email protected]

The White Viper is cool as heck too! The Vette will be a beast when you are done!

Jason

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder how a white viper would look w/ black stripes! I would bet it would look damn tight, especially in person.

:usa:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thats not fair you know we want pics of your new diamondback hood on the white GTS ;) !
Sweet 97, take good care of it :2tu:

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you give specifics on the tire/wheel sizes you're using as well as the method for lowering the car(s)? I'd be interested to know how much you've lowered your white Viper, and how, and if you have any issues with wheels rubbing the fenders/hood, etc. Thanks.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you give specifics on the tire/wheel sizes you're using as well as the method for lowering the car(s)? I'd be interested to know how much you've lowered your white Viper, and how, and if you have any issues with wheels rubbing the fenders/hood, etc. Thanks.

im running 20x14rear and 20x10 front with 345's and 265s Hre 545r wheels. I used custom build coilovers(forgot what they are called)Got them from parts rack. The viper is lowere about 2-2.5inches and rub a bit in the rear. Not bad though The b/w viper will be lowered with eibach springs and lowering shims.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice cars! You put the Vette in the right place. You should post those pics on the Corvette forum.

i dont really like any other forums. This is the only forum that i stick to.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thats not fair you know we want pics of your new diamondback hood on the white GTS ;) !
Sweet 97, take good care of it :2tu:

here you go, the hood isnt painted yet, im waiting to get my car completley tuned and running well before i do that because the hood and the front bumper keep on coming on and off.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah that explains everything. Good luck in getting everything done, these pictures already look great :2tu: Hoping to soon see the results.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just bought my b/w 97 gts from Chris at Star city motors (well 2 months ago), I see that is where you got yours from. Mine is also perfect and looks brand new! people keep asking me if it is just out of the wrapper?! lol

Anyone who is looking for a Viper, i would recommend Chris he was very helpful with me and i got exactly what was promised.

Jonathan

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton:

If you do not mind me asking, what does it cost to change every body pannel and supercharge the Vette? I am very intrigued and LOVE the car.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton:

If you do not mind me asking, what does it cost to change every body pannel and supercharge the Vette? I am very intrigued and LOVE the car.

For SuperCharging give Chris at East Coast Supercharging a call. They are in Cream Ridge NJ and are the best around when it comes to supercharging vettes. I think they charge approx 7g but don't quote me on that price. Tell him I sent you.

ECS
609 752 0321

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just bought my b/w 97 gts from Chris at Star city motors (well 2 months ago), I see that is where you got yours from. Mine is also perfect and looks brand new! people keep asking me if it is just out of the wrapper?! lol

Anyone who is looking for a Viper, i would recommend Chris he was very helpful with me and i got exactly what was promised.

Jonathan

Thats awsome, i bought my first viper from him as well

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton:

Well i got the blower for 4,999 polished at a huge discount(6,990 retail) Installed it my self, super easy.

The wheels and tires cost me around $2,500 all the brakes including pads and rotors were araund $1,800 all the body panels were $4,500 and i had to get an aftermarket hood which was $800 to fit the blower. Plus a complete paint job which i got hooked up on for $5k with the labor for the panels install. The body shop is the best in this area, i just happen to know the owner. Plus another $750 for miss stuff like emblems, trim, new brake ducts and such.

Remmember all these parts were bought brand new from the dealer so you can find some cheaper stuff used.

I spent around 13-15k for everything. Plus 51k for the car brand new. SO im in it around 65k. Thats about what you can get a z06 for but when we bought ours they were still selling for 100k plus and like i said we wanted white with a removable top and the z06 has neither.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man i'm so freakin jealous! Geeze your a lucky man! Great looking cars!

Thanks man, you should see the others, but this isnt a forum for that, i hope no one here is upsete were talking about a vett :cool:

Ill line all my babies up one day and take a picture to share.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice vette.

Surprised all the vette haters haven't blown a gasket yet.

Ride on man.

Hey, I have always said you need one of each. If it is fast I like it.

I just wish all C6's looked like the Z06. They are just to plain and boring without the Z parts on them.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i got the blower for 4,999 polished at a huge discount(6,990 retail) Installed it my self, super easy.

The wheels and tires cost me around $2,500 all the brakes including pads and rotors were araund $1,800 all the body panels were $4,500 and i had to get an aftermarket hood which was $800 to fit the blower. Plus a complete paint job which i got hooked up on for $5k with the labor for the panels install. The body shop is the best in this area, i just happen to know the owner. Plus another $750 for miss stuff like emblems, trim, new brake ducts and such.

Remmember all these parts were bought brand new from the dealer so you can find some cheaper stuff used.

I spent around 13-15k for everything. Plus 51k for the car brand new. SO im in it around 65k. Thats about what you can get a z06 for but when we bought ours they were still selling for 100k plus and like i said we wanted white with a removable top and the z06 has neither.

I acutally thought it was going to be a lot more, especially for the body panels. I love the look of the car and having a targa top is amazing on a Z06. I can not wait to see the pictures of the other cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456