First Cut: Million Dollar Shoot video

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, folks; here's my first cut. I still have alot of work to do; timing, trimming (add a couple more clips) and stuff like that; but I'd love to know what you think so far. You may recognize a bunch of the people in this video, too!

Click here to download video
12.73MB
Rated: PG - No ******.

I recommend downloading to your drive and then running; this is encoded with Windows Media 8. If we need more formats, I'll enocde them - but MPGs ****.

Let me know what you think!

S

SUN RA KAT

Pretty neat video - I used a cable modem & ran it streaming video & full 20" across my 22" monitor with no glitches. Amazingly, I found myself looking more at the Vipers - especially the GT2 - than the silicone enhanced young ladies. Maybe if there were ****** it would have been the other way around... :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I remember the EBT girls, and wish them well....

Wasn't that Maurice Liang (sp?) in there?

Was that you in plaid, Michael? Blocking the best view? ;)

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that was Maurice! Steve Ferguson was there, too. You'll notice David [******] in the beginning giving Wendy a hand. If I do an extended version I have some VCA footage and crew shots.

JetMec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dial-up sux! I'm at 65% and I don't even know if I can run it after I get it downloaded!

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend downloading to your drive and then running; .......... Let me know what you think!

I clicked on the link but didn't have a download option. I let the file load into media player which took forever, but did not have a file save option. I tried to run it after the download was complete but only got little 1 sec. segments interrupted by buffering.

How can the file be downloaded?

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right click on the link and select Save As...

It is encoded with Media Player 8 codecs; so you'll need a current version of Media Player (8 or the new release of 9).

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't save the target... it's an HTML. And, I can't go to the page because my firewall at work blocked it :(

Anyone have a way around this, so I can download this video :)

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The target is a WMF file; so you should be able to just click on it or right click and then Save Target As or something like that.

I just uploaded the final. I'll work on an extended version when the other 10GB of video gets downloaded!

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Michael. Steaming video worked perfect. I want to view the R or X rated version.

PS: I always read your posts because of the hot babes

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That was very nice, Michael. Very professional,
good beat, great color matching, great models.
Thanks. Always well received.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth