Fla.owners in need of998/998 recalls

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in the tampa area late next week at Elite Motor sports.If you are in this area and have not already contacted me please let me know so I can try and take car of you.I should be in Tampa around Aug 8 or 9 then untill I'm done

Tom Sessions
D@E Dodge
910-799-4210 work
910-228-8477 cell

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay I'll admit this will appear to be for personal benefit (Tom you must now do me a favor!)

If your in Florida and need a recall done, or any other work for that matter, you are hereby notified that this is your chance.

Tom prepped my car for VIR and the SCCA season going DEEP into not only regular maintenance items but installing ACR shocks and adjusting everything from spring rates to ride heights. He's a Viper pro - Best on the East Coast and we can start taking votes for top in the country. Aside from his NC drawl you will feel like you've known and loved him your entire life (or at least as long as you've owned your Viper).

You need somthing done right? Get on his list. He doesn't get to FL that often.

Okay, my nose is brown enough. I'm out---

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck

Just think your cars will sleep in the climate controlled (72 deg.)shop for the weekend among their peers,but PLEASE give #35 a bath :)

OP
OP
T

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since Jeff didn't say it I would like to thank Scott and doug levin for giving me a place to work while in Fla.This will make things much easier to take care of the viper owners in Fla.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's #34 Scott, and it aint getting no bath. Those queens you have in that pristine shop will have to get used to some slumming for a weekend.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND don't forget Scott has all kinds of great things for your Viper too.

(better late than never)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for folks who may have missed this great opportunity. For those of us in the Tampa Bay area, we have no good Viper techs to do this kind of work. Take advantage of this and slip Tom a few bucks for going to the trouble.

Thanks to Scott Vipermed, Larry Macedo, Gary Lashinsky, Sean Roe, Doug Levin and everyone else who has offered the use of their shops.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
different kind of bump.

ask Tom to slip you some money. What goes around comes around right?

in any event. If you miss this opportunity I guarantee you will regret it later.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth