? for anyone who has actually seen the 08 ACR

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have seen the ACR live in person, could you tell me if the wheels are gloss black, flat black, or satin black.

From the internet and brochure they look gloss black. I have a set of unfinished acr wheels that I want to get powdercoated to match for my upcoming car.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have seen the ACR live in person, could you tell me if the wheels are gloss black, flat black, or satin black.

From the internet and brochure they look gloss black. I have a set of unfinished acr wheels that I want to get powdercoated to match for my upcoming car.

Fastmd --

If I may ask, where did you get your unfinished ACR wheels? I was planning on getting a set and powdercoating them a certain color for track/HPDE-only use. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

/Rich

OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rich,
I found a distributor in Michigan who had/has them. My friend bought a set yesterday, I bought a set today. I will check with him and PM you. I paid $2600 with out shipping, new oem.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i remember them being satin but not sure. i know dave moore had some good pics of the car from the NY auto show. look there

V

Venomiss

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lightweight forged aluminum Sidewinder wheels are optimized by using Finite Element Analysis to achieve a lower rotating unsprung mass. Finished in gloss black paint, they wear Michelin Pilot Sport Cup DOT-approved (street legal) race tires, providing enhanced grip on the track.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/607996-vca-srt-very-proud-present.html

It's from this thread on the ACR with the video. Hope this helps!

Thanks I got a close up picture directly from the manufacturer, I totally missed the print above!
Cheers,
Tage

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave