For Sale: 1999 RT/10

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by ghostrider_topgun, May 25, 2019.

1. ghostrider_topgun

ghostrider_topgun Viper Owner

I am regretfully selling my beautiful 99 RT/10. I have owned this car for over 10 years, however a career transition forces a difficult sale. The car has ~9200 original miles. The car is meticulously maintained, and everything works just as it did from the factory! The car comes with both hard and soft tops. The car will also include shop manuals, owner manual and brochures, two sets of keys and FOBS, California Car Cover, and a reproduction window sticker. This Viper was involved in an accident in 1999; all repairs were done by Woodhouse in Nebraska, and the car carries a CLEAR title. The car is located in Wichita, KS. Please message me with any questions. Asking $33,999.00
    1.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 13.JPG

ViperJeff likes this.
  2. Viper0911

Viper0911 VCA Venom Member - CO/NM

Beautiful car. I must be a putz. I bought my SRT10 2005 brand new and I have 51,000 miles on it. I guess I'm one of the few people who actually drive the car. Good luck on selling - it sure is beautiful. Mine is the same color!

ViperJeff likes this.