Forgeline VR1's needed

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody got a set or a lead on a set? new? used?
19x10, 19x13 (Full polished)
Actually, we only need 1 front and 1 rear but would consider full set if necessary. Customer has 2 that are damaged beyond repair.
I know there are some Forgeline dealers here. If you can help out, I'll just refer customer to you directly
-Chip

Last edited:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 19" is no longer produced. Good luck, most of the people with the 19" are picking them up when they find them (myself included) even if it's only 1 rim.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have a full set of 18" VR1's that I might be willing to part with. 18x11 fronts and 18x13 rears. Polished with red/black/carbon fiber sneaky pete center caps. PM me an offer.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 front Polished VR-1 18" w/michelins less than 500 miles on wheels and tires. make me a reasonable offer. I think I have the Fang center caps too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my customer is going to buy the 18" fronts with tires (posted above) since the 19" x 10" are discontinued and unable to find any replacements.

Thanks guys for trying to help and find some replacements :2tu:

Here's a few before/after pics of the damaged rear. Pretty deep curb rash on 75% of the lip. Not "new", but looks better.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. On a lip like that, it would've stuck out like a sore thumb. Transition lines between weld on lip as well as the "possibility" of a different shine between the weld/lip. I just repaired what I could with what was left of the lip. It's not new, but under the circumstance, it's all I could do. I hope he'll be happy with it. :dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235