Free car cover

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a free car cover for a Gen 4 and is willing to pick it up in Macomb Twp, let me know.

It is used but in great condition.

I believe it will also fit previous generations but unfortunately, it doesn't fit a Gen 5.

It is the OEM cover with the snake logo on the front that came with Gen 4's.

Free for the asking...

macombtwp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it fit a covertible. If so i'll take it off your hands.

I am in Macomb Twp. As well.

Jerry

macombtwp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,

It was nice meeting you today. The cover is a perfect fit... Thanks again..

You must be registered for see images attach

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow I completely forget now that I am a member I can visit these forums. I am currently in Sterling Heights and that would have been an easy pickup for my gen II lol. I guess if anyone ends up with an extra car cover please PM me as "My ex wife got the house and I kept the car" so I am renting for the time being. But you can't drive your house but you can live in your car....or so they say....and what I tell myself as the divorce was something I hope to never experience again! Sadly my car is sitting under a car port until i can get to a point to buy a house again. Sigh. Well it's about that time to go cruising the Dream Cruise. I'm sure i will see some poeple around. I will be in a red 2000 ACR. Should be floating around Woodward for the next few days. Feel free to say Hi.

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
terminator02 we are at 11 and Woodward. The weather is changing, boo, last year a few of us would meet up for a Friday night dinner with the cars. If your interested I could try to set up something local for a meal/meet.
If the weather doesn't cooperate this fall, maybe something car-less over the winter?