FREE DYNO DAYS!!!! (and more!)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a follow-up to the upcoming events listed here (http://forums.viperclub.org/north-south-carolina/618207-upcoming-events.html),
in addition to the free dyno day on October 18th in Concord, NC (near Charlotte, NC), we also now have scheduled another dyno day free for Viper club members on November 8th in Raleigh, NC!!!! Here’s a summary of details on both:

Free Viper Club Dyno Day (Lunch Provided) in Charlotte, NC area
October 18, 2008
3SX Performance Automotive (www.3sx.com)
4317 Triple Crown Drive, Concord, NC 28027
(704) 784-3724
Doors open ~ 8 a.m., dyno starts ~ 9 a.m.

Free Viper Club Dyno Day (Lunch Provided) in Raleigh, NC
November 8, 2008
Mayhem Motorsports (http://www.mayhemmotorsports.net/)
6204 Daimler Way Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 852-3766
Doors open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Non-members are welcome as well (dyno priority for club members). In both cases, please email me to confirm if you will be attending (with or without your Viper), so we can ensure the proper amount of lunch is ordered. Also, if there are enough members expressing interest for such an event in their area, let me know and we will get it set up!

Other Events
11/14-16 – Carolina Collector Auto Fest (in Raleigh, NC at the Raleigh Fairgrounds) - http://www.carolinacollectorautofest.com/
We are interested in organizing a group to attend this car show on November 15th – if you are interested in attending (especially with your Viper), please let me know by November 8th so we can try to get a group together for this!

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Charlotte Dyno Day is getting closer. Who is coming? Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Steve

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Charlotte Dyno Day is getting closer. Who is coming? Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Steve

I've gotten several emails, and will be sending out a reminder now that we are getting closer.

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ran mine on the Dyno today. Stock 2004 436 WHP and 490 torque (all the way across the graph :) ) Going to run it again after fresh plugs and wires to see there effects.
Looking forward to seeing everyones cars and numbers.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to go, but will not be able to attend, due to previous plans. Hopefully, we will have a chance to meet you all in the near future. I'm sure it will be fun.

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!

Enjoyed meeting everyone today, and I hope everyone had a good time- I know I did :)
Hopefully we can get a bigger crowd for next time.
Fun seeing Dwight again(even if he went to the dark side :) ), and meeting John, Ken, and the 2 Steve's- sorry if I forgot someone or got a name wrong.
Hope to see eveyone again soon.

Steve&the 3SX Crew

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting the open house Steve. I'm really not going to the "Dark Side", just can't figure out how to get a Viper motor into this kit car. It was kinda tough hanging around Vipers on the dyno, but I have to finish this project before I get my next Viper. Good meeting everyone. Thanks to all of your guys at the shop too! They did a great job!

Talk To Ya Soon
Dwight (vader)

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for having us Steve! Good to see you Dwight, and let me send you a link to a nice BW GTS to buy ;)

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Following up on the dyno day information above, for anyone interested in meeting in advance for breakfast, members will be meeting November 8th at 9 a.m. at the nearby Waffle House (3909 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607).

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a fun event, especially seeing Stuart's new 2008 ACR and of course BigBadViper's Underground Racing Twin Turbo'd GTS! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay - lots of work stuff came up. I'll try to finish and get these pics and vids up this week.