Free Subscription of AutoWeek

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a free 1 year subscription to AutoWeek Magazine; compliments of SRT ( Thanx...Ralph! ). It's to promote the launching of the 2013 Viper. Act fast!...Only the first 5000 entries will get the free subscription.....I already applied for mine!!.. :)

Sorry..I'm having problems with the link..I'm working on it...

Try giving SRT A call at 855-SRT-Team...for more info...or if someone else can get a better link..I would appreciate it...

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess they hit the 5000 subscriber limit....Wow!!...That was fast..It took just 3 days to get 5000 subscribers?!?....God Bless the Internet!!
Hey everyone, it still works, i signed up this morning. Maybe Steve just had a bout of user error. :lmao::rolleyes:

OP
OP
J

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I had signed up and today I got a notice from Autoweek of a rate adjustment saying I only owed $10.00 for a year????

I haven't received that notice...Sounds fishy...I'd call AutoWeek customer service and complain and I would also provide them a copy of the email from SRT promoting the special event.

OP
OP
J

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my free first issue of AutoWeek magazine ( Yipeee!! )..was just wondering if anyone has gotten their's also...