FREE track time at Mid OH

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WINNER IS KONZA800!!!!

CONGRATS ALLEN:)

honor of my passion for Vipers and roadracing, I would like to extend the invitation for a free driver's education/HPDE weekend to the first member who posts they are interested! Offer is extended for current VCA members who would like to track their Viper.

Specifics:
April 17-18 (Sat and Sun)
Mid Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH
Ohio Valley Region PCA

Your 2 day track event will be free, all you need to cover are your other expenses:) Depending on what I've got in supply I can probably hook you up with what you might need...helmet, pads, rotors etc.

Anyone that has thought of getting on the track and has hesitated, here's a great opportunity. I will be there as well as a few other VCA members, so you won't be the only 10 cylinder out there.:lmao:

You can either have me as your instructor or any of the great porsche instructors in the club, I am sure you have the safest and most fun weekend you ever had in your Viper:2tu:

~Leslie

Last edited:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about relocating to NewJerseyMotorsportspark or SummitPoint? :D

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaa

u guys r funny.

VIPERS only, my free pass is at Mid OH..

anyone wanna beat up on some porsches with us?

:)

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a great offer. I'm VERY tempted to pull the trigger, but I'd have to drive from Milwaukee, which i think is roughly a 450 mile haul. It could still be snowing in Milwaukee that weekend, although doubtful. Are factory roll hoops on a SRT-10 vert acceptable roll-over protection?

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Chad!:)

What a great offer. I'm VERY tempted to pull the trigger, but I'd have to drive from Milwaukee, which i think is roughly a 450 mile haul. It could still be snowing in Milwaukee that weekend, although doubtful. Are factory roll hoops on a SRT-10 vert acceptable roll-over protection?

would have to pass the 'broomstick' test, you in seat with helmet on has to be same height or lower than the hoops.

here's from their website:

if the helmeted driver seated in the car is lower than a line from the
top of the windshield frame to the top of the roll bar, he is ok.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you are first in line, let me know if you can make the roll hoops work, otherwise I will defer to contestant #2

I would be interested! Do you think the snow will be gone by then? :)

hey #2, if #1 doesn't think the vert will pass with the hoops, it's yours:)

oh....and I have run there in April the past 4 years, only snowed once and it was the kinda flakes that disappear in thin air.:lmao: and this speed demon right below here is going and he's from WI, maybe you guys can work something out.
What about me?? :D:D:lmao::lmao: it'll be my first time :eater:

and YOU, my friend, are a LIAR, I have proof you have been on the track before:D
jeff3.jpg

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome Leslie. Count me down as #3 in line. I'd love to make it to Mid OH.

Anil.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. I should have checked the forums earlier today. I've always wanted to get on a track and I've had my Viper in Ohio a few times last year.

I'll guess I can consider myself fourth in line! :2tu:

I too cast my vote for VCA member of the year!

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow this is awsome!

FINALLY I have some reinforcements, I have spent the last year defending the Viper amongst all those porsches, DODGE will be dominating Mid Ohio!!!!

hey Witz if you can let me know in the next 2 days that would be awsome, so we can either get you registered while my free offer is good with my IN for the pass:) or give the other drivers a chance.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
leslie as instructor makes this VERY tempting.

shoot, i have enough customers in ohio to make this a biz trip...hmmmmmm

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Leslie, want to have some fun? Put me in the 'green' group. ;)

:lmao:that might be worth doing to get the video tape haha

see plum yer' missin' out:headbang:

yeh let's just say riding with Jeff at MO was uhhhh...an....EXPERIENCE.

IN the rain

WITH a maniac behind the wheel.

I did call and increase my medical coverage during lunch.

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohio in April? The snow drifts can act as tire walls. :)

Great offer Leslie. Wish I could make it.

offer still standsto share my Viper Chuck:2tu: you should try to get up here this year and run MO if you never have before.

here's a pic from last Aug with a fellow VCA member (Sam) at MO, standing with a porsche instructor who's trying to figure out why the hood is so huge:lmao:

DSCN0685.JPG

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, If the timing on my new car works out.....

That awesome 2006 red with silver stripes in the picture you posted is waiting to be sent to a new home to be converted into an SCCA STO class viper race car.

Haven't precisely nailed down the new car but I am looking forward to an ACR. Possibly an SSG.

Once I get a car in my hands I will be able to finailze my plans for the rest of the year.

I had a great time out there last year !

I can feel spring right around the corner. :drive: :D

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, If the timing on my new car works out.....

That awesome 2006 red with silver stripes in the picture you posted is waiting to be sent to a new home to be converted into an SCCA STO class viper race car.

Haven't precisely nailed down the new car but I am looking forward to an ACR. Possibly an SSG.

Once I get a car in my hands I will be able to finailze my plans for the rest of the year.

I had a great time out there last year !

I can feel spring right around the corner. :drive: :D

hey Sam! congrats on finding your Viper's new home, that is awsome.

wow I am jealous on the ACR purchase, you better gimme a ride:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4