Free VIP Tickets to the Palm Beach Supercar Weekend, Saturday January 24, 2009

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

I have coordinated free VIP tickets to attend the Palm Beach Supercar Weekend, which takes place Friday to Sunday, January 23-25. The VIP ticket will allow you to attend the entire weekend festivities, however, we have our other planned event, Bikes or Vipes taking place on Sunday.

We need to be at the entrance to the show by 10:30am on Saturday, so for those of you meeting us there, please be punctual. If you are in Dade or South Broward, we will be meeting at our usual meeting place, the BP gas station, located on Hollywood Blvd, just half mile west of 95. Please be there by 9:00am.

Your VIP ticket (value of $50 pp) will include food and drinks, special event parking, and entry to all the events.

Once you're parked in the event, you CAN NOT LEAVE until at least 3:00pm. No exceptions, so if you must leave earlier, then you will have to find parking outside the special event parking.

If you would like to attend, please email me how many tickets you need. I will need to know by next Monday, January 19 so that they can tell the caterer.

Check out the event's website:
Palm Beach Supercar Weekend

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ivan

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ivan -

It was great to see you this past weekend in Detroit.
Thanks for your invitation to this event. As much as I would like to come down, I am unable to pull together a quick trip to Florida for this coming weekend. If I get down at all this spring I'll give you a call.

Denny

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are there any vip tickets to purchase?---have off work on sunday and would like to check this out, but they say only open to vip ticket holders

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are there any vip tickets to purchase?---have off work on sunday and would like to check this out, but they say only open to vip ticket holders

What day and time do you want to go? I am trying to get tickets to VCA members who aren't bringing their car to display. Waiting to hear on the organizer. Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave