Front fascia guard

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my Viper last summer it was missing one of the 4 guards under the front fascia. I know these were aftermarket. Can anybody tell me where I can get a replacement?

IMG_01532.JPG

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive havnt seen these on any of our vendors websites.
I assume the previous owner just picked up 4 door/bumper guards from an autostore like pepboys/autozone and stuck them on. They typically carry a variety of these so just go take alook and see if you can find one that matches up.

Do you scrape those things where you drive?
Are you at stock ride hight?

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pictured rubber guards were part of a fascia protector kit made by Roe Racing about 10 years ago. They were high quality material and very well made. Not sure if Sean still produces them. I added them to all of my Vipers over the years. Chuck Tator also sold them. I purchased a couple sets from Chuck sometime back and he told me he only had a couple sets left in stock.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the Gen-2 kit.
You must be registered for see images attach

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my Viper last summer it was missing one of the 4 guards under the front fascia. I know these were aftermarket. Can anybody tell me where I can get a replacement?

IMG_01532.JPG

it doesnt appear to have helped....you got scratches

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I would have had those, mine is scratched to hell on the very bottom (by previous owner as well as me a couple times), that would have prevented it, neat idea, I would paint them red (even though no one can see them).

OP
OP
S

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it doesnt appear to have helped....you got scratches

I know what you mean Plumcrazy, The car is 17 years old and I'm sure the owner before me put them on long after the scratches. I've never scraped it since I've owned the car. I alway back up driveways. You really don't notice them till the car is up on a lift. I wish mine looked like Shelbyviper's. I don't think he has a scrape on it.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just take the one off that's located way on the right (in the photograph).

At least you'll be symmetrical (until you find more).. :smirk:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets